Ambrose

A month has passed. Nabi got time off for family visitation and we took a train to Russia. We had to go through Finland first, and we didn't have to show our passport for some reason. But once we got to the train station in Lemi, Finland, we had to Uber to the border. Rowan was good on the train as well. She used to have an attitude, so it's weird that she doesn't anymore.

Nabi got to sit next to Rowan on the train. I took pictures of them together, and then one of all of us. Nabi and I fucked with each other the whole time. And I kept noticing that he had his hand in Rowan's car seat the whole time as she held onto his finger while Nabi and I talked. It was so sweet. I never took him as a baby person, but him having kids really changed him. It wasn't the military that changed him, it was his family.

Once we got off the train, we Ubered to the border of Russia. We had to wait a few hours for our grandmother to get there, but she managed. We had to sign papers, get our passports approved, get our identities approved to show we were related to her. It took hours. But we officially got into Russia. We were really tired, but Nabi stayed up to talk to our grandma in the front seat. We stopped in St. Petersburg to get a hotel since we were just not going to make it to Vladimir, which is near Moscow, at that time of night. Especially since my grandma was driving, but once we got set up in a hotel room, we found out that foreigners can drive for up to 6 months in Russia. Nabi knew that but completely forgot. So I drove the rest of the way in the morning as my grandma sat next to me. My grandma was overjoyed to finally meet Rowan.

"She is such a sweet malysh!" My grandma said.

"She really is." I replied. Nabi was knocked out in the back seat.

"I've never met your son either. You guys have to come visit me some day. I'm too old for travel anymore." She explained.

"I can get you into first class with an excellent airline. You just need a Visa." I explained.

"I'd have to renew mine. The last time I was in the states was for your wedding." She explained.

"Hey...isn't my mom hurried here?" I asked.

"She is. Zarechye Cemetery." She replied.

"We're gonna see her, right?" I quietly asked.

"Of course. I visit my daughter all the time. About twice a month." She replied to me.

"What's that sign say?" I quickly asked. I can't read Russian, so obviously she has to tell me what they say.

"That's the speed limit." She explained.

"It's fucking 90!" I exclaimed.

"Hey! No cussing!" She said as she lightly hit my arm. After many hours of driving, we made it to her house. It was nice. Why are my grandparents so rich but I grew up poor? ANYWAYS. We slept comfortable that night. And in the morning, oh my god, Russia is beautiful. It's absolutely beautiful. I called my dad once I woke up, and he was with Junji.

"Daddy, daddy! I made a friend!" Jun exclaimed, "he's coming over tomorrow!"

"Really? I'm so proud of you!" I replied, "I miss you Junji." That's when I realized Prince was in the background.

"Hey dirtbag, what are you doing!" I yelled. Prince jumped and looked at me. He had no shirt on...around MY child?

"Hey!" He waved as he approached the phone.

"Put some clothes on, my son is here." I joked.

"Look what I got." He said as he turned around, he got a tattoo! Wow, earlier then I got one.

"Wow dad, you yelled at me when I got mine at 16." I replied.

"I'm too old for yelling. Plus, his sister did that for him." His sister? She's around my age. She's got some talent.