Toby

When we were 18, Jared was running to my dads apartment, while I wasn't there. He had keys at that point, and let himself in. My dad was in his bedroom, and called out my name instead of Jareds.

"Karma!?" He yelled. Jared didn't reply, he just went up stairs and went into my room. My dad called my name one more time before walking out. He also went upstairs and to my room, just to see Jared in my bed, under the blankets and cuddled up to some of my plushies that were on my bed.

"Jared? Why are you here?" My dad asked. He didn't respond so my dad just went back to his room. He honestly didn't care, so he didn't push anything. I came home from work 3 hours later, my dad had left for work, and I thought I was gonna be alone. I did call Jared to see if he wanted to come over, but no answer. So I walked up to my room and I texted him, and that's when I realized Jared was already here. He was asleep in my bed.

I slipped in beside him and I held him close, but then he suddenly woke up and turned around. He faced me and hugged me so tight, my heart melted.

"Hon, why are you here?" I asked quietly.

"I just wanted you." He quietly replied, hugging even tighter.

"I love you." I replied, kissing the top of his head.

"I'm also really horny." He quietly said. I kissed his lips and he slowly got on top of me, and honestly, I instantly got hard. I kissed Jared deeply before reached his hand down into my pants, uh... massaging my— yeah.

"God I need you." He quietly whined, kissing my neck. I honestly moaned slightly.

"I love this, but I need to pee." I told him as I kissed him one more time before he let me get up. He literally followed me into the bathroom and hugged me from behind as I did my business. But once I was done, and washed up, he basically pulled me back into my room, and the second the door closed, i began to kiss him deeply as he began undoing my pants. I held him tightly as I kissed him, as well as pulling down his pants. He backed up onto the bed as I got on top of him, running my hands up and down his body.

"Fuck me." He begged quietly. I quickly flipped him over so he's on the edge of the bed, bent over. My pants weren't all the way off, but my —— was out. I did it like that! I was pushing down on his back and grabbing his hips, everything he liked. He was gasping and quietly moaning as I kept a steady pace. But then, of course, my dad walked in.

"F-fuck! Dad get out!" I yelled as he quickly shut the door.

"A-ah...fuck did he see?" Jared asked me as he panted.

"I don't think he saw anything other than your legs. My pants were up." I explained, brushing his hair off the back of his neck.

"Oh god...we better stop... I thought he was gone." Jared said.

"I thought so too. But babe, I'm almost there, I'll be quick." I asked.

"Alright, just do it." Jared replied, laying his head back down. I kept thrusting into him slowly until I finally finished, and I quickly zipped up and got down stairs as Jared stayed in my room to dress back up.

"D-dad- I thought you were at work!" I said as my dad was just sitting on the couch.

"I don't have work today. I was out buying a pizza for us to cook." He explained. I just looked down, "but it looks like you already had a meal." He said with a laugh.

"That's not funny." I replied.

"Karma, I didn't see anything. All I saw was you standing and then a pair of legs. I saw nothing bad, or any naked body parts." He told me.