Adam

A few days had passed. We had a huge family banquet with Jared's family and mine and their house. Jareds mom made the best food as always, and I got many hugs. I can't even tell you how long I talked to Farid. The second I saw him, I had to hold myself back from hugging him. I wanted to wait until he did it first. I know he's not Jared, but he looks exactly like him! It's comforting.

"Hey, good to see you back!" Paris told me as she gave me a small hug. I then looked at Farid.

"Hey!" I told them both. Farid opened his arms for a hug, so I did hug him, finally. God. Same height as Jared. Same hair texture. Same proportions. The hug lasted longer than I anticipated, but it was okay.

"I'm sorry, that lasted a while." I told him with a tiny laugh.

"It's okay. I understand, plus, it's the same for me. It gives me comfort hugging the guy that brought my brother so much love and happiness." He told me.

"Thanks for saying that." I replied. He just smiled. That cute smile Jared had. And he sat down. I told them all everything about my trip. Again. Everything I did in Sweden, my trip to Stockholm and meeting Pelle, and Russia. Rowan playing in the snow, meeting Natasha and her sons, finding out about my secret sibling, hanging out with my cousin, etc. it was fun talking about.

They all told me about their lives, and, Paris is expecting again! Oh my god!

"Yes! And um, we know the gender, it's a boy! But, we wanted to ask everyone something, specifically Mitsu, Adam, and Karma." Paris told us.

"Yes hon!?" Mitsu replied with the biggest smile.

"We wanted your guys blessing to um... name him Jiro. After Jared." She said.

"I- uh... you know... Jared was a huge part of my life. The person that protected me all of those years from bullies. The person I fell back on, and my best friend. We wouldn't be naming him to replace him, but to honor him." He continued.

"We can leave you guys to talk about it for a few days if you need to." Paris said. Farid held onto her hand and Harry began cleaning up with Erin.

"How are you feeling about that?" Adam quietly asked me.

"I don't know..." I told him.

"I think it's alright. I know their heart is in the right place but...it's also a little early." He replied.

"It's whatever... I'm alright with it. It's their baby." I said.

"With the name of my son and your husband who has passed away." He said, a little grumpy. Not gonna lie, that hurt. My eyes started to water as I tried to wipe it away.

"Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't mean for you to um..." he scrambled.

"I-it's okay. I'm still a little sensitive." I replied, holding back tears as I slowly walked into the bathroom. I kept wiping my tears away, and I just cried in the bathroom for a few minutes. "A little" I laughed. I'm not just a little sensitive. I'm still in denial, and he's been gone for months. That's when someone knocked on the door.

"I'll be out in a bit." I said, wiping tears away.

"Dad it's me..." Junji said. He opened the door, just to see me sitting on the floor with my back up against the wall, crying.

"Are you okay?" He kindly asked.

"Yes, just needed to cry." I said. He slipped next to me and cuddled up to me. We stayed in there for a few minutes longer, and I was holding him. But I eventually came out, and everyone was leaving other than Farid and Paris, and their kids.