Love

About 2 years and a half ago, I went on that world tour, where I went to Europe. And I was in Germany! Nabi lives in Germany, obviously. So me and my band got on a plane and flew for 11 hours to Denmark, and then 1 and a half hours to Germany! And I stayed with Nabi after the concert because it was actually our last one since we had already done all the other ones already. So my band left early as I stayed with my brother. He lives on a military base in Wiesbaden. He had a nice 3 bedroom apartment. But he drove me over to Heidelberg. There's a castle there! It was amazing! I even got us special access inside to castle since I'm a celebrity, and we could go into rooms that others couldn't. I remember walking around with Nabi and his daughter, it was amazing. I  even got stopped a few times from fans. It was sweet! I couldn't ever understand them so it's a good thing Nabi was there. But they spoke a little English.

"Hallo! Ich bin ein großer Fan! Kann ich ein Foto mit dir machen?" They asked. It was so cute. I even signed their shirt. Being around Nabi now is so fun. But, before that, about 3 years ago, Jared and I went on a long, needed vacation. Him and I just got air bnbs the whole time. And we went to Germany, The Netherlands, and France. We went to the same place in Germany, but then we took a train to Amsterdam. We fell in love with the city. Amsterdam is built on water, and there's more canals that Venice. The first day, him and I went to the upside down museum, and then took a train to the central station. From there, we went to the red light district. The red light district is a huge sex area. Sex shops, naked people in the windows, and the reason it's called the red light district is because back in the day, when the ladies would get diseases like syphilis, the red light would hide the rash and make her look perfect. It was pretty interesting.

There were many neat bars! Spiral narrow staircases to the bathrooms, the buildings were leaning in, and many fancy places to look at. We decided that on the first day, Jared is aloud to get hammered, and the second day, I can. So after dinner and many, many drinks, Jared was a goner. He would pull me in for deep kisses in front of everyone, he was tipsy, and passed out every time we sat down. He was still extremely fun. We even went out that night and partied a little. That's when we finally decided to leave and take a train back to our air bnb. That's when Jared fucked the life out of me. Best sex of my life. And then he passed out butt naked next to me. But when we woke up, he was very conscious and remembered everything, so that's good.

The next day, we went to a market. They sold cheese and vegetables, spices, and it smelt amazing. Then near the end of the market, were people selling jackets and clothes, little trinkets, stuff like that. Jared bought some nice pants and I got some pins for us, since we love pins. Then we went out for breakfast! We had Dutch pancakes! It was very good. That's when we walked for about an hour to get to the Anne Frank museum. The tour made both of our stomachs turn. And the fact that we were seeing a real moment in history was scary and sad. We saw the bookshelf that hid her and her family, and then her diary at the end. Me and this woman had a conversation about how disrespectful it was that they took apart the pages Anne Frank glued together. And then we just talked in general. She was also talking shit about tourists, which made me laugh.

"You know, I was born in Sweden! And then I moved to America when I was a baby. So technically, I'm from there! That still makes me a tourist though." I explained.

"Can you speak Swedish?" She asked in the cutest accent. I love Dutch accents!

"Ja! Det är klart jag kan!" I exclaimed.

"That's better! You're a more better tourist!" She laughed. That's when she told me and Jared more about Anne Frank and her family. And then, we left for a wine and cheese tour! On a boat! On the very pretty canals! The tour guide was funny and told us many stories about Amsterdam. Another fun fact, it's very noticeable that biking is the main way to get around. I barely saw any moving cars our whole time here. There were thousands of bikes! When Jared got drunk, he stumbled into the bike lane and got yelled at, it was kinda funny. But I pulled him out and apologized for him in Dutch, and just explained that he's drunk. She apologized as well and continued to cycle.