Kayako

"привет! How's my grandson? I am sending this message to invite you to visit us for a few days. I heard you are in Sweden for a while! I know it seems impossible for an American Citizen to enter Russia, but since you are a celebrity and you have a proven and legit passport, they'll let you in if you have family here, which you do! I think about you and your siblings often, and I know you're going through an unimaginable pain right now. I hope you find this message well, and we all want to see you again. Love, babushka Irina." The message said. It was from my moms mom. So, my grandma that I've only met once. I replied.

"Hej! I am certainly in Sweden, I would absolutely love to see you guys! How much room do you have? My brother is just in Germany! He's kinda my life line right now, and I think it would be great if we could both come!" I replied.

"Nabi is there too? Of course! I didn't know he was there or I would've asked him sooner! Whatever date works for you guys, I'd love you two to come, and bring your baby!" She messaged back. We set up a date and time, we are leaving for Russia in about 3 months. I'm a multimillionaire so I don't have to worry about money, but I do give a lot of it to Jared's family, my family, and especially my grandma here in Sweden just to pay for rent and all the other things I'm using from her. I don't spoil myself, and I don't buy the most expensive things at the most expensive stores. I mean, I still go shopping at Walmart. Although there's no Walmarts in Sweden, we have ICA, Axfood, and Coop! Which is like a Walmart.

Anyways. I don't flaunt my money. None of us do. Not even Elle, surprisingly. I remember when Jared and I had the biggest fight over some tiny thing. And it was my fault, admittedly.

"Hey babe, can you please unload the dishwasher before I get home? And take out the trash? I'm gonna wash dishes and then start on dinner. Take the steak out too so it can thaw!" He asked me. I was in my music room trying to perfect my rift on my guitar for an upcoming song I was making.

"Sure." I replied as I continued on my guitar. And when he got home that night...I didn't do anything he asked. It was bitchy of me and I deserved what I got. He came home and realized none of it was done, he put his stuff down and instantly marched up stairs and unplugged my amp.

"What the hell!?" I exclaimed.

"You didn't do ANYTHING I asked you to!" He yelled. Jared doesn't yell often, he's usually condescending with a calm voice which always works, but yelling means he genuinely upset.

"I'm trying to learn this riff! You didn't have to unplug my fucking amp! Time just flew by." I said back as I went to plug the amp back in, but he put his foot on the cord and crossed his arms as he glared at me.

"Get your damn foot off of the cord." I said.

"Do you know how stressful it is when you ask for your grown adult HUSBAND to do three little things before I got home so I can make dinner for OUR FAMILY, when you come home and nothing was done?" He asked as he yelled a bit.

"Stop yelling! I was going to do it, I just got distracted!" I said, sort of yelling back, "I'm working too, you know! I make the most fucking money, and I pay more bills than you do! You don't get to boss me around in my damn house!" I yelled. I instantly regretted what I said once the anger in his face worsened.

"You know what? You're completely right! You do make more money! But that's because I have to cut back my fucking hours to take care of OUR kids while you're gone exploring the damn world for MONTHS at a damn time. And then when you finally come home, I get to get my hours back and then I come home to 3 fucking kids except for 2! You don't do anything around this damn house, nothing! I clean, I cook, I babysit, I go grocery shopping, while you sit here all day in this damn room or you go to your studio to be with your band again! Our kids are weird around you, have you noticed that? Jun is different around you and so is Elle, and it's because you're barely here! I asked you to do three fucking things, Karma! Three small things that I have been doing since I was 5! I married a man, not a fucking baby!" He yelled at me, and then he grabbed the cord to the amp and pulled it out of the amp, breaking it. Then he left the room and slammed the door. I stayed in the room for a bit longer and just thought about what I was going to say. I mean, he was completely right. About everything. I went down stairs after a bit and he had the steak in the microwave, thawing it. And he had been putting the dishes away as the trash was already taken out. He couldn't even look at me. He finished dinner and slammed the plate in front of me and went to eat in his office. Jun and Elle came down to ask what all the yelling was about as they got some dinner too, and I just said it was nothing. Jared didn't speak to me for the rest of the night. He even went to sleep in his office instead of with me.