The guilt of Robb & Stannis finding out the truth

One evening, as the war council gathered in his tent to discuss their next move, his mother, Lady Catelyn Stark, approached him. Her eyes bore a mixture of concern and disappointment, and it weighed on Robb's conscience.

"Robb, my son," she began, her voice soft yet filled with a mother's reproach. "I understand the burdens you carry as a king, but I cannot fathom why you would let Remi, your queen, leave in such a manner. She is a Baratheon, and her father will not take kindly to this."

Robb sighed deeply, his shoulders slumping as he met his mother's gaze. "I never wanted this for her, Mother. You know I didn't. Our marriage was a political necessity, and I thought I could make it work. But I fell in love with someone else, and I betrayed her."

Lady Catelyn's expression softened, her maternal instincts overriding her disappointment. "Love is a complicated thing, my son. But you must understand the consequences of your actions. Stannis Baratheon is not a man to be trifled with, and his anger could endanger our cause."

Robb nodded solemnly, fully aware of the gravity of the situation. "I know, Mother. I'll do everything in my power to make amends, but right now, the war demands my focus."

As the council meeting continued, Robb's mind drifted to Talisa, the healer from Volantis. She had become a significant part of his life, and the bond between them had grown stronger with each passing day. Later that night, when the camp was shrouded in darkness, he sought her out.

Talisa was tending to wounded soldiers in the medical tent, her gentle touch and soothing words offering comfort to those in pain. Robb approached her quietly, his heart heavy with the knowledge of what he had done.

"Talisa," he began, his voice barely above a whisper. She turned to him, her eyes revealing a mixture of affection and concern.

"Robb," she replied, setting aside her medical supplies. "Is something troubling you?"

He hesitated for a moment, his emotions warring within him. "It's about Remi. I can't shake the guilt of what I've done to her. She left, and I fear for her safety. I can't bear the thought of her being alone and hurt."

Talisa placed a comforting hand on his shoulder. "Robb, you were thrust into a marriage neither of you chose. Love is not something that can be forced. You must focus on your duties as a king for now, but when the time is right, you can seek to make amends with her."

Robb nodded, grateful for her understanding. "Thank you, Talisa. Your wisdom always guides me when I'm lost." In the following weeks, Robb continued to lead his army in the war for the North, determined to honor his responsibilities as a king. His bannermen, including lords like Greatjon Umber and Roose Bolton, rallied behind him, inspired by his leadership and unwavering commitment to their cause.

One day, a rider arrived in the camp with news about Remi. Robb's heart raced as he hastily made his way to the messenger. The rider explained that Remi had sought refuge with her uncle, Renly Baratheon, in the Reach. Relief washed over him, knowing that she was safe, but he also felt a pang of regret for not being able to protect her from the pain he had caused.

With newfound determination, Robb knew that he had to make amends with Remi. He couldn't let her absence linger any longer. He would find a way to bring her back into his life, even if it meant navigating the treacherous waters of politics and diplomacy.

As the war for the North raged on, Robb Stark's path became clearer. He would fight not only for the independence of his people but also for a chance to rebuild the fractured bonds with his queen, Remi, and find a way to heal the wounds he had inflicted upon her heart. As his time without remi became longer his heart was hurting like he had felt as if something was missing like a part of him left his soul it was strange.