Speak.

She stopped in her tracks but didn't look back at him in a sense she was scared too look at him worried about all the old feelings coming back with just one look but she didn't want to be rude "you may speak here"

The man stopped a few feet behind her, he let out a soft sigh in relief that she was allowing him to speak "thank you.." he said quietly before taking a second to collect himself and speak. "I want to apologize, for everything I've done to you..I was..jealous, he had you when I wanted you..it doesn't make up for what I did to you..I practically ruined your marriage with Robb..I know it doesn't make up for what I did...but if you'll allow, I want it to be a fresh start..on your terms, how you see fit. You can decline and go about your day like this didn't happen..I just..want to make it up to you somehow..any way I can. No matter what I have to do in order for it to happen."

She didn't look at him only listened she felt so much hurt so much anger she didn't know what to say. She finally turned around "how do you expect to make it up to me jon? My marriage was broken once more the man that I loved broke me once more with your help the second time? So explain how can you make it up to me"

He was honestly surprised she turned around to look at him, "I know it isn't much..but I trained those men who are fighting with your father, I'm helping him take the iron throne. That doesn't account of what I've done..but it's something helpful, I will do whatever you have me do..whenever you can think of something."

"That doesn't excuse it! You broke my marriage the man I loved broke me to my core destroyed my self worth I felt like nothing for months. Months of feeling like a worthless wife that couldn't keep her husband happy! I humiliated the Baratheon name by marrying Robb and behind involved with the starks!"

"I never said it did excuse what I did! I am telling you that I want to make up for what I did, I understand you felt like you where nothing. I am trying to move passed what happened back then, what matters now is what happened between us doesn't get either of us killed out there."

"I am not here to worry about who lives and who dies. My goal my only goal is getting the iron throne for my father nothing more nothing less. Move passed this? Are you serious Jon my life was destroyed in a matter of seconds! I'm not as I once was in no long a maiden and my husband got rid of me. Any chance of me getting married again is long gone. Now I can only hope I'll be queen"

"I know it was destroyed! I was there! Everyone moves on from things Remi, everyone." He looked at her as he shook his head "your chances of getting married aren't long gone, you're going to get married again. You'll be queen and have a marriage."

"You have no idea how it feel to be in my position at all! I was played into thinking that robb loved me he made an a mockery of me! Do you know how much that broke me. And I did move on but you just had to come back you always show up in my life no matter the reason and I feel like I'm going crazy jon!"

"You think I chose to be here! I have been in dorne for months! I had finally moved on...then I heard the news of you coming in hopes of getting of to join the war efforts. I'm one of the commanders of the dornish army, so I didn't have much of a choice in my decision to come here. Do you know how many times I wanted to just run? To get away? I stayed because I know what getting that iron throne means to not only your father but to you. If your father gets it, you will be next in line after he is dead. Then your children, you will never have to worry about anything ever again. So I came to help make that reality happen."

"At this point I won't ever have children. I had my whole life set up everything I ever wanted was there and it got taken from me. I was worthless and I still feel like that and nothing can shake this feeling anymore"