away

"Remi..." he watched she walked away with the paper, he didn't know if it was from the Stab wound he inflicted on him or something else, it didn't exactly specify in the message. She looked at him "this is all my fault.." she had felt so much guilt if she had never come back into Jon's life all this destruction would have never happened to him.He walked over "no..remi, there isn't any way this was your fault.." he felt horrible, the last time he had seen his brother he stabbed him and almost killed him, and now he was truly dead.

She shook her head "if.. If I never went to castle black none of this would have happened none of this chaos would have happened it's all my fault "

"Remi, do not blame yourself for this. This couldn't have been your fault, it happened to long after you left for it to be your fault." She sat the bed holding her face in her hands "he's gone and never coming back.. all because of me."

"Do you not remember what happened last time..? I stabbed him...if anyone should blame themselves..it should be me.."

"But that was months ago Robb.. something had to have happened to him.. "

"Yes.. but that was the last thing I did to my brother before this.."

She went up to him and hugged him "it wasn't your fault Robb."

He put his arms around her "I hated him...but I didn't want him to die..."

She shook her head "you can't say that you can't say you hate me that's not fair.."

"What you two did in front of me...I wanted him dead in that moment...but if he would've died then..I would've never forgiven myself...but him dying now..I don't want to believe it."

"We shouldn't have done what we did.. I never truly apologize for what happened. "

"You we're only doing it to get back at me...if I never would've come to castle black you would still be living happily with Jon.."

"We have both pit each other through a lot. We have both hurt each other but we have come back from it we cannot keep living in the past I know that now"

He nodded "I know Remi..but he was my brother..I've known him my entire life and the last thing I did to him was try to kill him..it wasn't catch up on times we missed. I stabbed him, I will never get to make amends with him."

"I know.." she had felt horrible so much pain and suffering already happening and for what. She wished she could take this weight off of his shoulders

He closed his eyes "we should go get his body...bury him in the Winterfell crypt when we retake it."

She smiled "than that is the plan we take back winterfell and bring Jon back"

Robb nodded "we will go to castle black then come back here to take over Winterfell."

"Robb shouldn't we take back winterfell first? What if something goes wrong."

He thought about it for a moment "you're right...we should.."

"Hopefully my father will write back to us soon. The sooner we have the men the sooner we can take winterfell"

"We can only hope..." he laid back on the bed. His arm coming over to cover his eyes "now..we just wait.."

She sat on the side of the bed holding his other hand "hopefully not for long"

"Yeah..if he responds at all." He was stressing hard because of everything going on

"We can only hope for the best and a fast response that's all."

He nodded "there isn't much we can do until then..we can't move anywhere, training is Just about done.." he looked at her with a small smile as he squeezed her hand