Not Your Time Yet

As Wei Ying let go of Lan Zhan hand, he closed his eye, he is waiting for the impact of the ground below him. Instead of the impact of the ground Wei Ying hear, "Wei Wuxian. This isn't the right way for you to die. It is not your time yet."

"Who are you?" Wei Ying asked with his conscience. "My name is Hua Cheng. I saw what happen to you. I will show you whose behind what happen at Qiongqi path and at NeverNight."

"You know who behind it?" Wei Ying is shock to hear that someone know what happen at Qiongqi path and at NeverNight.

"Yes, I do. Also, something you should know."

"What is it?"

"Wen Ning is still alive, they didn't burn Wen Ning with his sister."

"But....they said that....They lie! They lie to me! Let me kill them! Let me kill them all!"

"Hey hey calm down Wei Wuxian," Hua Cheng put his hand over Wei Wuxian chest. "Before you can go back to the living world. You need to get your golden core back and your strength back. When you destroyed the Yin Hufu, it took out all of your strength."

"How am I suppose to get my golden core back?" Wei Ying asked.

"Why don't you leave that to me? For now, I will let you see who is the one that is framing you." Hua Cheng sent in his spiritual energy into Wei Ying head. This cause Wei Ying to see the event at Qiongqi path first.

When Hua Cheng see Wei Ying body went limp, that mean his soul went to see the event, "Gege can help me? He also feel sorry for Wei Wuxian. Let's go Wei Wuxian," Hua Cheng take Wei Wuxian body away from there.

Wei Ying is in spirit form this way he can see what is going on in front of him. "Wait isn't this when I come to Jin Ling 1 month?"

"Hanguang Jun, I think I heard you wrong. Please said it again," Jin Zixun walk right in front of Lan Zhan.

Wei Ying looked at Lan Zhan, "Lan Zhan." What Wei Ying about to hear made him very happy, "I said since it's Jin Ling first month celebration, invite all elders that includes Wei Ying. He is his elder."

"At least Lan Zhan still think about me. Then does that mean he never hated me."

What Wei Ying about to hear from Jin Zixun make him even more angrier, "So what you mean is, Wei Wuxian is his elder, who is the enemy of the four great families. You will still invite him over."

"If he didn't die already then I will beat the crap out of him. How dare he doesn't allow me to come see Jin Ling?! Who does he think he is?!"

"Not enemy." Lan Zhan argue back.

"Not an enemy, don't tell me it is a friend instead? Hanguang Jun, do you have bad memories? Did you forget, the killings of Qiongqi? Do you need me to remind you?"

"You Jin clan started! You kill the innocent for no reason. The Wen are innocent they got nothing to do with Wen Rouhan." Wei Ying turn to look at Jin Zixuan, "why isn't he saying anything? Is he just going to stand there and let this stupid cousin of him talk slander about me."

Wei Ying watch as Lan Xichen also said nice thing about him, then Jin Zixun butt in saying how Wei Ying is arrogance and a traitor. Then Jin Guangshan and Jin Guangyao walk in.

Jin Guangyao asked Jin Zixun what's wrong, he can see how Jin Zixun is glaring at Lan Xichen who don't want to look at Jin Zixun. Jin Guangshan tell Jin Zixun to apologize to both Lan Zhan and Lan Xichen.

This got him angry he tell Jin Guangshan what Lan Zhan just said. He tell Jin Guangshan that Lan Zhan want to invited Wei Ying to Jin Ling one month.

Wei Ying couldn't believe this arrogant Jin Zixun is trying to make Lan Zhan feel like he is a bad guy for standing with him. Then Wei Ying hear Jin Zixun saying that Lan Zhan went to see Wei Ying at the burial mound.

"Is this idiot trying to accuse Lan Zhan of something just because Lan Zhan come to see me at the burial mound."

"I went to visit an old friend."

This is when Wei Ying begin to hate the Jin clan even more, he hear Jin Zixun saying that he kill people indiscriminately.

"What I do not kill people indiscriminately!? Stupid Jin clan and their accusing on other people!"

"When did he kill without mercy? Please tell me." Wei Ying can hear Lan Zhan thought since the two of them have a close connection. 'How dare he accused Wei Ying?! I will not let anyone accuse him!'

"Oh Lan Zhan, I never knew how protective you are."

Jin Zixun couldn't say anything else until, "enough," Jin Zixuan went up to his father, he tell his father that even though Wei Ying is treacherous and has killed many of their disciple, he turn to looked at Lan Zhan.

"TREACHEROUS?! I DIDN'T KILL THAT MUCH OF YOUR STUPID DISCIPLES!"

He went on saying that Wei Ying haven't done anything wrong within a year. And that he even turned his back on the Jiang sect. He even said how much his wife misses Wei Ying, he want to let Wei Ying to come to Jin Ling one month.

Jin Zixun begin to butt in again. Lan Xichen agree to what Jin Zixuan just said about Wei Ying. But what Lan Xichen said made Wei Ying feel very angry at him, "if Wei Wuxian has a change of heart and returns to the right path that is a good thing."

"I never walk a dark path. Even if I tell them...they won't believe me nor trust me." He went over to where Lan Zhan is at, "Will you believe me, Lan Zhan?"

Even Jin Guangyao said that Wei Ying haven't done any evil deeds over a month. Lan Xichen step up, he said that since this is the Jiang and the Jin family matter, he want to know what does Jin Guangshan think.

"I don't want to hear what this whore man will said. Then again, he will say something about my Yin Hufu."

This is what Jin Guangshan said, this is what make Wei Ying want to destroy the Jin clan first, "This Wei Wuxian is indeed treacherous. However, it is as Zewu Jun said. If Wei Wuxian has a change of heart, then for us that removes a hazard. Our LanLing Jin Sect, can let go of our personal grudges. However..."

Wei Ying tighten his fist, he hate what he is hearing form Jin Guangshan, "however what, sect leader Jin?" Asked Lan Xichen.

"Zewu Jun, you also know Wei Wuxian, he did not single handedly establish the burial mounds. Behind him, there are many Wen sect people. You know our LanLing Jin sect and Wen sect have a deep hatred for each other. Fine, we stepped back, we let the Wen sect go. But in his hand a treasure that can kill people and control corpses, the Yin Hufu. He also has that ghost general, Wen Ning, he is also a big problem."

"Jin Guangshan! You will be my first victim! How dare you think the Wen Qing family is an evil clan. How dare you think Wen Ning is a big problem?! I don't care anymore. I will make him kill you first!"
..........................................................................................................................................
This story will continue to the next chapter. Let's wait and see okay!