The First Cave (Cont.)

"I didn't do anything to them, they did nothing to me. Da ge, even if they all have the surname Wen, it doesn't mean all of them are cultivator. Not all of them are evil. Wen Qing and her family isn't evil at all. I saw them. I know what kind of people they are. That is why I am not die."

This is what they all hear from both Lan Xichen and Nie Mingjue.

"But I heard female voices a moment ago. Capturing the remnants of the Wen clan doesn't mean that we need to capture these unarmed Wen clan family members."

Nie Mingjue walk up to stand right next to Lan Xichen, "Xichen,I understand that you have a warm heart. But even though the Wen clan has been eliminate, they have numerous retainers and servants distributed to different places. Even though you and I have occupied NeverNight, if they gather again while we aren't prepared, we would be building their arrogance while we haven't taken a foothold yet.

Nie Huaisang couldn't believe what he is hearing, "Da ge, what are you saying? How could you said something like that? How could you possibly think that the Wen remnant will come together to attack us again?!"

Nie Huaisang look around him, he look at all of the cultivator around him, "the only arrogance is everyone here. You all don't understand Wei xiong, you all don't understand why he save them. If I were in Wei xiong shoe, I will do the same thing."

Nie Mingjue continue to talk to Lan Xichen, "The Lan clan has always preached to use that enlightenment comes first. What Xichen said is also reasonable." Nie Mingjue looked at Jin Guangshan, "Sect leader Jin, why don't we let these unarmed and weak Wen clan people go?"

All of the dead Wen circled around Jin Guangshan, this caused Jin Guangshan to lowered his head because he doesn't want to look at them.

"Chifeng Zun, Zewu Jun. Normally, there's nothing wrong with doing good first.   Ut both of you don't forget that even though the Wen clan is dead and that the three pieces of Yin Iron  were also destroyed, there's still one pieces of Yin Iron that's floating out there. It must be investigated."

"What are you getting at Sect leader Jin? Do you want the Yin Iron for yourself ? Or do you want to get it to make your clan more powerful then any other clan?" This got everyone to look at Nie Huaisang.

Then he turn to look at Lan Xichen, "what da ge said is wrong about the Lan Clan," both Nie Mingjue and Lan Xichen gasp at what Nie Huaisang just said, "if you really are enlightenment, then why didn't you help Wei xiong to find out the truth first before attacking him and the Wen clan?"

"There is no need to explain the enormous power a Yin iron has. If, and I mean if, it lands in the hands of a Wen clan remnant, or in the hands of another ambitious person, then...so capturing the remnants of the Wen clan is trying to investigate the whereabouts of the Yin Iron."

"Hahahahahah!" Everyone know that this is Nie Huaisang who is laughing, "Do you...are you...are you...ARE YOU ALL EVEN HEARING THIS!!" shouted a laughing Nie Huaisang.

"Ambitious person? Ambitious person? We all know who he is talking about," Nie Huaisang went from a happy expression to a death expression, "you are talking about Wei Xiong? Am I right Sect leader- no....Jin Guangshan."

"Sect leader Jin, what do you mean by an ambition person?" Lan Xichen asked.

Jin Guangshan turn around to look at Lan Xichen and Nie Mingjue, "No meaning. Just that this involved a lot. We cannot let anyone suspicious go. So no matter if the Wen clan, Jin or Jiang clan, all need to be questioned one by one."

"Questioned? Who even make you Xiandu of the cultivation world anyway, Jin Guangshan?! You just pick yourself to be the next Xiandu just because no one want too. People pick you because of your spoil richness!" Nie Huaisang then looked at his brother, "Da ge, do you know that Wei xiong is my first friend ever since I went to cloud Recesse for another guest lecture. I believe in Wei xiong, I believe that everything that happen at the qiongqi path and NeverNight, it is not Wei xiong doing."

Then they all see Jin Guangyao walking in with innocent man and women. "Do we look like people who can attack you, Chifeng Zun? We can't even hold a sword, we can't even fight back." A dead Wen Qing, walk around Nie Mingjue. She is trying to get Nie Mingjue to look at her.

"You all see that....they are just normal people...how can get their hand on a Yin Iron. How can they control the Yin iron without a golden core inside of them?" Nie Huaisang said this while pointing at the people in the vision that is in front of them.

They all hear Lan Xichen asking Jin Guangyao about his insight on the remnant Wen clan. Jin Guangyao tell Lan Xichen that the Wen remnant doesn't have any information on the Yin Iron. They hear Jin Guangyao saying that the Wen remnant is mainly family without cultivating skill. What they all about to head make the dead Wen growl.

Jin Guangyao said that those who had a hand in the bloodshed of there brothers must be executed. "We did not kill any of your brothers! We are not part of Wen Rouhan branch! How dare you kill all of us?!" A dead older Wen male went over to Jin Guangyao, "give me back my life! Give me back the life that you have taken away JIN GUANGYAO!"

Nie Mingjue and Lan Xichen see the smirk on Jin Guangshan face when they hear how Jin Guangyao suggested that they should put the Wen remnant at a place call "Qiongqi path" he want to imprison them there.

"More like you want to torture them and kill them. Isn't that right Jin Guangyao?" Nie Huaisang growled at Jin Guangyao who is shivering at the tone in Nie Huaisang voice when he asked Jin Guangyao a question.

Nie Huaisang glared at Lan Xichen, when he hear that Lan Xichen agreed to Jin Guangyao suggestion about putting the Wen remnant at the Qiongqi path. "How could you agree to something like this, Zewu Jun?"

Lan Xichen bit the bottom of his lips, 'I thought it was a good idea. Was I wrong? Why didn't I stop A-Y- I mean Jin Guangyao from doing this to the innocent Wen.'
.....................................................................................................................................
Sorry for the late update....enjoy this chapter. Tell me what do you think okay? No bad comment please. I been getting that a lot lately...either you like it or don't like it....if you don't like it please don't read it. I take my time to write a good fanfiction for everyone to read....I write them for WangXian fan and Xicheng fan to read.