Causing Chaos At Jinlintai

Hua Cheng who is helping Wei Ying, he see Wei Ying body is shaking, "He must have seen it all. He already know who behind the event at Qiongqi path and NeverNight." 'Just wait a bit longer Wei Wuxian. I am almost done.'

By the next day Wei Ying woke up, when he opened his eye, the color is no longer silver but crimson red. "Are you awake?" Hua Cheng asked as he sat down next to Wei Ying. "Yeah."

"I got your flute from Jiang Wanyin and your sword from Jin Guangyao," Wei Ying turn to look at his flute and sword.

At first Wei Ying hesitated to hold Suibian in his hand, "Is alright, your golden core is stronger then the one you gave to Jiang Wanyin. You can still use Chenqing as well. Your dark core and light core has merge into yin and Yang. You are more powerful then those greedy cultivator, before I let you leave, you need to learn how to control your new yin and Yang core first okay?" Wei Ying can only nodded his head.

"Hua cheng, I need a favor."

"You can call me San Lang, we are friend now. Do you want something?" Hua Cheng asked.

"There is a little boy, I left him behind at the burial mound. Can you go see if he still there or not?" 'I hope A-Yuan haven't left the place yet.'

"Alright, you just keep resting," with that Hua Cheng left from there.

About a minute later Hua Cheng came back, "San Lang?" Hua Cheng went over to the table, "someone took him?" This got Wei Ying to get up only to fall back down in the bed, "What? Who?"

"Don't worry, I went around each clan to see who took him. I found out that it was the Lan clan."

"The Lan clan?" 'Then Lan Zhan must have found A-Yuan. Lan Zhan? I left him behind once more.'

"Since is the Lan clan, he is safe right?" Wei Ying nodded his head.

About two week later after Wei Ying can control his new yin and Yang core, he put on his new clothes. Instead of wearing his usual red and black, he wear all black from head to toes beside his red ribbon of course. His hair is half up and half down, this is his Yiling Laozu style.

"Do you know what they are doing now?" Wei Ying asked as he got ready to leave. "They are having their usual Discussions Conference. They should be at Jinlintai right now."

"It is time to cause chaos at Jinlintai! Time to show those people who framed me for something I didn't do," with that Wei Ying disappear from there.

He appear above Jin clan, since he is high in the air no one can see him. Wei Ying summon up his resentment energy, he open up a mirror, this let Wei Ying to see what is going on inside of the Jin clan.

"Since everyone here, did anyone find Wei Wuxian body?" Asked Jin Guangshan. The people seat below him shake their head no. "How about the summoning?" They shakes their head again.

"Summon? Why do they want to summon my soul?" Wei Ying is curious now. He continued to listen to the sect leader and Jin Guangshan is discussing about his whereabouts.

"If we can't find his body nor summon his soul, do you think he will come back to haunt us or take his revenge on us?"

At this question, Wei Ying have on an evil smirk, "let's see what you all will do when I take over the Jin clan," with a snap of his finger, the whole Jin place is being cover in darkness.

Everyone inside is wondering what is going on, why is everything becoming so dark. "What is going on here?"

"Who is doing this?"

"Why don't you all take a seat?" The sect leader and their disciple felt their body been push down to the floor.

"Who are you?" Asked one of the sect leader. They couldn't see who this person is, they can only see a glowing pair of red eye. "Can someone help me?" Come a women voice. "Please help me."

People wearing red and black clothes walk out from the dark mist, they walk over to each side of the room, "please help me, do you have medicine on you?"

"Aren't they...aren't they...aren't they the dead Wen?" The sect leader couldn't move because they are stuck to the floor.

Nie Huaisang who is there felt sorry for the Wen clan, he know that they don't deserve this so he for up and walk over to them even though he know that they are gone. "Huaisang!" Nie Huaisang shake off his brother hand.

He pull out a small bottle with pill in it, "here," the lady look up with a small smile. Nie Huaisang didn't flinch or scare, "thank you."

Lan clan

Lan Zhan who is laying on his stomach with pain on his back, he got punished by his uncle for fighting and injuring their elder. He even got punished for standing by Wei Yang side.

As he is still laying in his bed, he felt a familiar aura, 'Wei Ying.' Lan Zhan opened his eye, he went to put on his clothes so that he can go to wherever Wei Ying is at. 'Stand the pain Lan Wangji. You need to go where Wei Ying is at. I know that he is alive.'

When Lan Zhan is outside, he take out bichen, step on it and flew to where he felt Wei Ying is at. As he fly to where Wei Ying is at, he felt blood running down his back.

It didn't take Lan Zhan long to arrive to Jinlintai, the first thing he see is a big black mist has taken over the whole Jin clan. 'Wei Ying, he here.' Lan Zhan walk into the black dark mist.

'Wei Ying,' "Wei ying!" Wei Ying hear Lan Zhan voice. The other in the room doesn't hear Lan Zhan voice only Wei Ying can, since he put a strong spell around the dark mist, this way no noise will leave the resentment energy.

"Wei Ying!"

'Lan Zhan!' He turn around, he begin to make a light tunnel, this way Lan Zhan can find his way toward him. Lan Zhan who see a tunnel open up, he follow the tunnel toward the other end.

Wei Ying see a figure walking toward him very slowly, when this figure enter he see, "Lan Zhan."

Lan Zhan who is walking closer closer and closer, he see a person in black at the other end, 'Wei Ying? Why does he look so different?'

When Lan Zhan got closer he begin to fall forward, before he can hit the floor a pair of arm caught him just in time. "Wei Ying."

When Wei Ying caught Lan Zhan in his arm, he looked at Lan Zhan back, 'Why is his back bleeding?' Wei Ying set Lan Zhan down, "Lan Zhan, who hit you? Who hurt you?" Wei Ying voice is full of anger and venomous in them.

"Wei Ying."

"Tell me, Lan Wangji or I will use empathy on you. When I do see who this person is, they will regret for hurting you."

"My....my....my...Uncle." After saying that Lan Zhan fainted since he doesn't have anymore strength left due to the injury on his back.

"Lan Zhan!" Wei Ying eye begin to glow red, 'LAN QIREN!'