Cave Four

In that jail, Jin Guangyao and Xue Yang have chained Wen Ning up, "How do you think we should control Wen Ning?" Jin Guangyao asked Xue Yang.

"With these," Xue Yang pull out two thick nail, "Nail? Will that work?"

"I don't know.I want to try it on Wen Ning first before I can use it on Xiao Xingchen."

"Xiao Xingchen?"

'Shishu?' Lan Zhan can feel how stiff Wei Ying body have become, "Wei Ying, let's go. Let's go find the two of them."

Wei Ying turn around to look at Lan Zhan, "Leave them here, they need to know who is actually behind all of the accident. They can find their own way out, I know that Wen a Qing won't help them." Wen Qing nodded her head as she gave Wei Ying a warm smile.

"Okay," before the two disappeared from there Nie Huaisang call out, "Wei xiong!"

"I have no grudge against you, Nie Xiong. I know that you can find a way out. I know that the Wen will understand you and your clan." After saying that Wei Ying and Lan Zhan disappeared from there.

"Use it on Xiao Xingchen but he isn't dead? How will you use it on him?"

"I don't know yet but if he died then I will use a thinner nail on him."

"Do you even know where he is at?"

"No, I am planning to find him, use him and take my revenge on him and his friend Song Lan."

With Wei Ying and Lan Zhan

"San Lang! San Lang!" Wei Ying dragged Lan Zhan behind him as they went in search for San Lang and Xie Lian.( just so everyone know this is a XianWang. I'm sorry if no one like XianWang. Is okay if you don't want to read this story that is a XianWang, I understand)

Wei Ying and Lan Zhan went out to the back yard, a very big back yard. The place is protected, so the three big children won't run out of there. "San Lang!"

"Xian gege! Rich gege!" Wen Yuan, Jingyi and Zizhen run over to where Wei Ying and Lan Zhan is at. "Come children, how about we go get something to eat? You are hungry right?" The three children nodded their head.

Xie Lian take the three boys along with Jin Ling in his arm, he take them back inside to eat since it is lunch time for them. "I heard you Wei Wuxian. Do you want something?" San Lang asked as he lean against the pillar next to him.

"Can you tell me where Xiao Xingchen and Song Lan is at? I need to find them. Xue Yang is going after them. I am getting a feeling that I am too late to save them. Do you know where the two of them are at?" Wei Ying asked with concern and worry in his voice.

"I will help you find them. Just wait okay?" San Lang reassured Wei Ying that he will find Xiao Xingchen and Song Lan for him.

"Okay. Thank you."

"Any time."

Cave

"Why does Xue Yang want to control Xiao Xingchen anyway?"

"You don't know do you?" Asked Nie Huaisang. "Do you know something, Nie gongzi?"

Nie Huaisang sigh, 'Wei xiong did the right thing by trapping these airhead sect leader in this cave.' "Xiao Xingchen and Song Lan captured Xue Yang back at Yueyang. He held a grudge against Xiao Xingchen the most and that is why he is going after Xiao Xingchen."

Jin Guangyao walk back into the main center room, "how did it go with Xue Yang?" Jin Guangshan asked.

"Xue Yang isn't sure if he will be able to control the ghost general or not but I wonder if we use Wei Wuxian flute then we can control him."

"Then have you found his flute?"

"No," Jin Guangyao shake his head no.

"Do you know who have it?" Jin Guangyao shake his head no.

"Then whoever have it, they will try to break Wen Ning free."

Jiang Cheng look up at Jin Guangyao who is still struggling try to free him, 'I will keep Wei Wuxian flute safe. I won't let a snake like you to get your hand on it.'

"The Jin clan is indeed starting to become like the Wen clan."

"Then Wei Wuxian is right. Jin Guangshan only want to get his hand on the Yin iron and his Yin Hufu to make his clan more powerful then all of us."

"Is he trying to make all of us fall to our hand and kneel and bow to him?" The one sect leader who said this is angry that Jin Guangshan want all of them to bow down to him.

"Now you all believe Wei xiong word?" They all turn to look at Nie Huaisang.

"What do you mean by that, Nie gongzi?" Asked one of the sect leader.

"I have known Wei xiong for a very long time now. Everything that he said during the banquet at the Jin clan, I know that Jin Guangshan want to be more powerful then all of us. My brothers doesn't like the Jin clan at all."

They all look up at Jin Guangshan and Jin Guangyao, "We have fallen for their trap and their lies?"

"No, more like we have been deceived by them. Making us believe that Wei Wuxian is evil and that the Jiang clan will fight against us, if we go to war against them. With Wei Wuxian on the Jiang clan, which will make the Jiang clan more powerful then all of us."

"Wait Chifeng Zun, are you saying that everything Jin Guangshan said about Wei Wuxian is a lie?" Asked Sect leader Yao.

This somehow got Nie Huiasang very angry, "You Idiot Need To  Think Before Listen To What Other People Said About That Person?! This Is Why You All Went To War With Wei Xiong When All He Want Is To Live In Peace With Wen Guniang And Her Family!"

Nie Mingjue is shock to hear a second outburst from his didi. 'I should have listen to Huaisang when he said that Wei Wuxian was frame.'

'Only Nie Huaisang believe in you Wei Wuxian....I fell for his word. If I went to look for you and talk to you then....then Jie wouldn't have die.' Jiang Cheng.

Back From The Dead With Secretजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें