Answer Or Die

"Wangji, what happen to you? You don't cultivate dark energy. How did you...?" Lan Xichen asked as he see his didi eye change color.

Wei Wuxian smirk, "I also would like to know... Hanguang Jun?"

"I didn't cultivate it. I am connected to Wei Wuxian. I can feel his dark energy running through me and that is how I was able to enter into his dark dome." 'Well how is that for the answer Wei Ying.' Wei Wuxian couldn't hear his thought, he can only said what he want.

"Now, does that really work, Lan Wangji?" Wei Wuxian put his hand underneath Lan Wangji chin as he move his head to turn to look at him.

"Yes."

Wei Wuxian can tell that Lan Wangji is lying, "is that a lie, Hanguang Jun?" He whispered into Lan Wangji ear. He can only nodded his head to Wei Wuxian question.

"You heard him, Lan Xichen. Now back to Lan Zhan question, answer me or you all will died?" Many more Wen remnant appear all around them. "These are all of the Wen that live inside of NeverNight. You all kill many innocent people...people that never have blood on their hand....people that never hold a sword in their entire life."

"What happen if we accept that we are wrong? Will we get to leave from here?" One of the sect leader from other clan asked Wei Wuxian.

Wei Wuxian summon up a chair, as he seat down he pull Lan Wangji to seat on top of his lap. He smirk at how red Lan Wangji ear is, "don't worry Lan Zhan, no one will speak of this? Right?" Wei Wuxian red eye glared down at the group below them.

They all nodded their head, "answer?"

"Will the Wen clan let us go?" Another sect leader asked. "Why are you asking me? Ask them."

"If we look at them, then they will kill us."

"Good thing you greedy sect leader still remember my rule. Then how will you ask them?" 'Oh this will be fun?' Wei Wuxian smirk to himself.

"I'm sorry! What I did was wrong! You and your clan member shouldn't be our target! It should be Wen Rouhan instead!" That sect leader and his disciples vanish from there.

Everyone else is shock to see that they disappear just like that, "Wei Wuxian! What did you do?!" Shouted Sect leader Yao.

"Hey, I did nothing to them. If you want to find out then trying saying what they just said."

"Why should we trust you?" Wei Wuxian sigh, "that's fine, stay here as long as you want. Lan Zhan, let's head home to see the children."

"Mn," the two vanished from there. "Wangji!" It was too late for Lan Xichen to talk to his didi.

"Zewu Jun, what should we do?" One of the disciple from other sect asked Lan Xichen. "Since the other sect disappear like that, we don't know where they went. Mingjue xiong left through a portal, I am guessing he left Jinlintai or appear somewhere outside of Lanling Jin."

"Should we also give it a try?" The other sect leader asked.

"Hey! Can you guys let us down first?" They all look up to see Jin Guangshan and Su She still trying to get loose.

"You two are on your own. You got us into this, we will get out ourselves."

"Sect leader?" The sect leader nodded their head. One by one they said their sorry, when they do; they disappear from there.  "Zewu Jun, where do you think they go?" One of the other sect leader asked.

"We won't find out until we get out of here."

They all disappear from there beside Jiang Cheng, sect leader Yao, Sect leader Ouyang and Lan Xichen. "Why are you two still doing here? Don't you two want to leave from here? Or you don't regret for killing the innocents Wen?" Lan Xichen asked Sect leader Yao and Sect leader Ouyang.

"What about you, Sect leader Jiang?" Lan Xichen asked. "I will follow your lead, Zewu Jun."

The Wen around the two of them begin to growl at them. When the two of them didn't answer his question, that mean they don't regret it. "Then that mean you two don't regret going after Wei Wuxian as well?" Once again they didn't answer his question.

"If you two don't regret and tell them that your sorry then....you can stay here all you want."  Lan Xichen take in a deep breath, he bring his hand together, he look up, turn around and look at all of the dead Wen.

"As sect leader of the Lan clan. I am sorry for what my clan did to you, we were wrong, we shouldn't follow what Jin Guangshan and Jin Guangyao said about your clan." The Lan disciple did what their sect leader is doing.

"I should have stop them instead of agreeing with them, I am deeply sorry for what I have done to you," when Lan Xichen and his disciple gave a deep bow, they all disappear from there.

Jiang Cheng follow what Lan Xichen just did. He said the same thing but also add in, "I should have save Wen Qing and her family. It is my fault for not speaking up about what I seen at the burial mound. I don't regret for doing this...it is my fault after all. I am very sorry Wen Qing family!" Jiang Cheng and his disciple disappear from there.

The dead Wen make the big circle to become smaller, they all growl at Sect leader Yao and Sect leader Yao. The two went back to back, "you two just going to stand there and not doing anything?" Jin Guangshan said from above them.

"Keep your mouth shut Jin Guangshan! We wouldn't be in this mess if you didn't go after the Wen remnant and Wei Wuxian! Why didn't you just leave them alone!" Shouted sect leader Yao.

"Oh he is right on that," a voice from behind them appear from within the darkness. They want to turn around to see who it is, they didn't dare to turn around. That person walk right up in front of them.

"Nie Huaisang!"
..........................................................................................................................................
Wait until the next chapter okay. I will let you all know how or why Nie Huaisang appear back inside of the dark dome of Jinlintai.