Loop In The Cave

When they all walk to the next cave, Jin Guangshan take out his sword as he begin to fight the dead Wen. "Jin Guangshan Jin Guangshan, do you really think that you can kill Wen Qing and her family?"

Everyone watch as the ash collected themselves together, the ash soon become the dead Wen that Jin Guangshan just kill. "Watch this everyone," they watch as the dead Wen jump on Jin Guangshan only to have him slashing them again.

"Better Run Sect Leader Jin Or They Will Tear You Apart From Head To Toes!" Wei Wuxian shouted as Jin Guangshan begin to run away from there.

Jin Guangshan ran out of Cave 3, then all of suddenly he see everyone is looking at him. Wei Wuxian who is sitting above everyone, he have on an amuse smile on his face, 'Run all you like Jin Guangshan. There is no way you can escape from the dead Wen.'

"We all should head to the next cave," wherever they go, Jin Guangyao and Su She is also there as well. They are been tortured by the rope about their neck. Sometimes is loose and sometimes the rope tight around their neck.

"Wei...Wei....Wei...Wuxian...let....let....let....me.....me.....go!" Shouted Jin Guangyao. "Let's you go?" Wei Wuxian mocked Jin Guangyao, "don't ask me to let you go. I am also your target, the people that you hurt the most is Wen Qing and her family. You all provoked me so that I and Wen Qing family will do something to make you all to go to war against me. You can go to hell Meng Yao!"

1 month (Jin Ling one month)

Before the celebration for Jin Zixuan and Jin Yanli son one month, Jin Guangyao went to the guest room where Su She is staying.

"Today is the day, Wei Wuxian will come to Jinlintai with Wen Ning." Jin Guangyao take out a flute, "When you hear Wei Wuxian play on his flute, that is when you play on this. Make sure you altered his flute sound."

"Then I should get going. I will make up an excuse to let everyone out there know that I am heading back to my sect for a little bit." So with that Su She left the Jin clan to head to the Qiongqi path. This is where he will wait for the right moment when Wei Wuxian play his flute.

Then about an hour or so later, Su She hear the sound of Wei Wuxian flute and that is when he is pull out his as he begin to altered Wei Wuxian flute sound.

Wei Wuxian raised his hand toward Jin Guangyao and Su She, he fisted his hand this cause the rope to tighten itself around both Jin Guangyao and Su She neck. "You two have no regret for what you did to me or to the Wen remnant! All we want is to live in peace. All I want is to go see my nephew! You two cause me to loose my second family! You caused me not to be able to see Jin Ling!"

Jiang Cheng who is hearing this fisted his hand which caused his mother Zidian to sparkle up.

When Wen Qing and her family come to Jinlintai to ask for punishment, somehow Wen Ning end up fighting the Jin disciple around him.

That is when Wei Wuxian hear a sound of a guqin, the scene soon show where the sound of the guqin is coming from. Everyone in the cave gasp, "Jin Guangyao!"

Wei Wuxian tighten his fist even more, the rope around Jin Guangyao neck got even tighter. The aura around Wei Wuxian begin to flare up with red energy, "JIN GUANGYAO!"

Back at Hua Cheng realm

While Lan Wangji is watching the four children playing together, along with Xie Lian, he suddenly felt a wave of pain going through his mind, 'Wei Ying!' "Hua-"

San Lang suddenly appear behind Lan Wangji as he is about to turn around to shout his name, "I know. Let me take you there." With a snap of his finger Lan a Wangji appear to where Wei Wuxian is at.

Cave

Wei Wuxian who is getting very very very angry, he felt an arm wrapping themselves around his waist, "Wei Ying, calm down."

"Wangji."

Lan Wangji ignore his brother, he only wants to pay attention to Wei Wuxian right now. "Wei Ying, is alright I'm right here," with Lan Wangji by his side, Wei Wuxian finally calm down.

"Hanguang Jun, why are you with Wei Wuxian?" Asked one of the sect leader.

(Let's make this up okay! Go with it)

From behind Wei Wuxian back Lan Wangji eye begin to turn from it original color to crimson red, "Why am I with Wei Wuxian is none of your business. It is none of y'all business. I am only here for Wei Ying,not for you."

"Wangji."

"I'm not here for you, Xiong Zhang. I have left the Lan clan, I'm staying with Wei Ying from now on. I'm sure Wei Ying already told you about it."

"Can we talk? I don't understand why Shifu did that to you. I will talk to him, can you...can you please come talk to me later?" Lan Xichen begged his didi.

"Not on your life. Zewu Jun. I can only let Lan Zhan go if I go with him. I will not let your Shifu to prison him in your clan!" Wei Wuxian shouted at Lan Xichen.

Then Jin Guangshan come running back in, Wei Wuxian wrapped a rope around Jin Guangshan neck as he got lifted into the air next to Jin Guangyao and Su She.

"Burn the girl alive and hang the other Wen outside of NeverNight. Let's Wei wuxian know that we will stop him until he give up his Yin Hufu to us."

"What about the ghost general?"

Everyone can see an evil smirk on Jin Guangshan face.

"We can figure out how Wei Wuxian control him. If we figure it out then we can make him even stronger. We can use Wen Ning to fight for us if there is another war or someone want to attack us."

"Wen Ning Isn't A Weapon For You To Use!" Wei Wuxian tighten the rope around Jin Guangshan neck, "Wen Ning! He Is A Living Person! With Feeling! He Is My Friends And Brothers! How Dare You!? How Dare You Want To Use Him Like A Weapon For Your Own Greed!"