Second Cave - Jiang Wanyin

I lay in my bed to write this by using my iPad. I need something to do while I get some rest and try to get my strength back. I hope everyone will like this chapter. Thank you everyone for worrying about me. And don't worry I am still getting my rest. Love you all very much❤️❤️❤️❤️
....................................................................................................................................
In the second cave, it is just Jin Guangyao and Jin Guangshan. The more they walk to different cave the more there is the dead Wen clan member.  They all hear how Jin Guangshan ask Jin Guangyao about Xue Yang and the other piece of the Yin iron.

They even talk about how Wei Ying have a piece of Yin iron on him and that is his flute. They hear how Jin Guangyao think that Wei Ying stole the other piece from Xue Yang hand.

Jiang Cheng who hear this also accused Wei Ying of stealing from Xue Yang as well. Then everyone hear, "where is Wei Ying right now?"

"He is at the Jiang clan. I already have a spy spying on the Jiang clan."

This somehow got Jiang Cheng very angry, "Jin Guangyao! How dare you sent a spy to spy on my clan?!" When Jiang Cheng is about to turn around Lan Xichen said, "Sect leader Jiang don't look back!"

Jiang Cheng stop before he look back, "I will get you later, Jin Guangyao, you too Jin Guangshan! No one spy on the Jiang clan!"

(So I think I am gonna change the story line just a little bit.)

"What will your spy bring back from the Jiang Clan?" Asked Jin Guangshan. "If the Jiang clan think that they have Wei Wuxian on their side, along with the Yin Hufu, we have to make sure that they don't go to war with us."

"I'm afraid that with the Yin Hufu in Wei Wuxian hand, this make the Jiang clan stronger then all of the other clan. We need to figure out a way to drive a wage between Jiang Wanyin and Wei Wuxian."

This got Jin Guangyao to have on a smirk, "We can slandered Wei Wuxian during our discussion Conference. I am sure that the other sect will help us in this. If Jiang Wanyin is there as well, then he will fall for our trap."

Everyone in the room want to glanced at Jin Guangyao and Jin Guangshan, they dare not too since they will died if they make eye contract with the dead Wen in front of them our around them.

"You did all of this just to put a wage between Jiang xiong and Wei xiong? I can't believe someone would go so far to do something like this to them. I wouldn't want to help you even if Jiang Xiong and Wei xiong go to war against you."

Nie Mingjue is shock to see this side of his didi, he is even shock to hear this from his didi as well. "Da ge?"

"Huaisang is right, we wouldn't want to help someone who only targeted those that have something powerful in their hand. I know Wei Wuxian, he is not that type of person to use a tool to go against other clan."

Then a Wen went closer to Jiang Wanyin, "Sect leader Jiang?" Jiang Wanyin tighten his fist, 'death or alive, this is my fault,' he opened his eye, he look at the Wen in front of him, "Wen Qing."

Instead of seeing all of the rotten flesh and blood all over Wen Qing, he see her alive appearance, "Sect leader Jiang, I don't blame you for what you have done to my family. All I want you to know is that... Wei Wuxian still love you and your sister."

Jiang Wanyin can see the light around Wen Qing, "I will be here to show everyone here what they have done wrong, to you, Wei Wuxian and my clan."

"If we captured the Wen remnant, we can use them as a target at the Phoenix Hunt. This will make Wei Wuxian get very angry, he doesn't like how we use them."

"So are you saying that he will go save the Wen remnant and that he will leave with them?" Jin Guangyao nodded his head. "During the discussion Conference we can let everyone know that Wei Wuxian is training the Wen and that he is building an army to fight back against us."

"That is a lie!"

The dead Wen growled at Jin Guangyao and Jin Guangshan the most. "I'm sorry Wen Qing, I should have said something to them. I should have speak up, I should have help you and your family."

"Is not your fault Sect leader Jiang, if they know that you take the Wen side like Wei Wuxian then that mean you betrayed them too. You have no other choice....no choice at all."

"Make sure your spy follow Wei Wuxian every movement, follow him everywhere he goes.  If he does save those Wen then we will know where he is at. We can make up lies about Wei Wuxian is train the Wen remnant to fight against us."

"This isn't something a Xiandu should do. We all pick the wrong person to be this cultivator leader."

"Jin Guangyao, Jin Guangshan, what are you trying to do? Why can't you just leave the Wen alone? Some of them aren't even part of the Wen clan."

The other sect leader shake their head in shame since they couldn't believe the Jin clan have become a corrupted sect. "We all already went to war with the Wen clan, we lost many of our disciple, why are you doing this to Wei Wuxian?" One of the sect leader asked.

"Like I said before, the reason he is doing this is because he want Wei xiong Yin Hufu. He want to make his clan more powerful then all of our sect, do you all understand now?" Nie Huaisang can only see the other sect leader nodded their head.

"Then once he went to save the Wen clan, then we can put our plan into action. We need to take down Wei Wuxian, this way we can get our hand on his Yin Hufu."

"I will continue to search for other pieces of Yin Iron."

"What about Xue Yang? Any news about him?" Jin Guangyao shake his head no, "Try to find him, we need to know where the other two pieces is at. He is the only person who know about the Yin Iron."

"I will do my best to find Xue Yang and the Yin Iron."