I Know Everything

Let go back to see how Nie Huaisang can enter into Wei Wuxian dome.
....................................................................................................................................
When Nie Mingjue, Nie Huaisang and their disciple return back to their home, they look at their clan. The dark dome around their clan disappear, "Huaisang," everyone turn around to look at Wei Wuxian, who have two children by his side.

"Wei xiong," Nie Huaisang see his disciple with their sword out half way, "Put your sword away,  Wei xiong will not harm us." With that they put away their sword. "Chifeng Zun, may I speak with your brother alone?" Nie Mingjue look at the two children behind Wei Wuxian.

"Ah this is Wen Yuan, he is Wen Qing nephew, the last descendant of Wen Qing family line. And this little guy here in white, his name is Lan Jingyi. The Lan clan isn't a right place for them to grow up, they teach them the rule and other stuff but....they don't follow the rule. I took Jingyi with me."

"Why don't you leave them with me? They remind me of Huaisang when he was young, may I?" Wei Wuxian turn around as he kneel down in front of Wen Yuan and Lan Jingyi, "A-Yuan, A-Yi, this man here is Chifeng Zun, sect leader of the Nie clan. Can you two stay with him?" The two boys glanced to the side to look at the man behind.

Nie Huaisang can see the scary expression on the two little boy face, he walk over to Wei Wuxian and the two boy, he kneel down and said, "My Da ge is a nice person, he can teach you a few thing."

"Go on," the two boys went to Nie Mingjue who hold out his two hand for Wen Yuan and Lan Jingyi to take.

When the group is gone, Wei Wuxian and Nie Huaisang stand up, "What do you know about Jin Guangshan, Jin Guangyao, Su She, Jin Zixuan, Jin Zixun, Qiongqi path and NeverNight? Since when?" Wei Wuxian asked.

"Since Jin Guangyao and Jin Guangshan won't stop talking about your Yin Hufu."

"How did you know?"

"My brother doesn't know that I have another life beside this one. I sent all of my spy to infiltrate the Jin clan. They come back to tell me what Jin Guangshan and Jin Guangyao talk about."

"Spy?" Nie Huaisang nodded his head. "I guess this is something you never let no one know about."

"That's right. Is there something you need to talk to me about, Wei xiong?"

"Can you go tell the rest about what you know? How Jin Guangshan planned all of this? How he already know a way to frame me ever since he know about my Yin Hufu."

"How will I get there?" Nie Huaisang asked. "Like this?" A portal open in front of him. "Do you want to talk to your brother before you go?" Wei Wuxian asked. "Yeah, I should," so the two of them walk toward the Nie clan.

"You did the right thing, you know that?"

"You don't hate me for it?"

"No, they deserve it." The two gave each other a fist bump like good friend should.

Jinlintai

"Nie Huaisang, how did you get back in?" Sect leader Yao asked Nie Huaisang. Nie Huaisang smirked, "I will tell you."

About an hour later, Nie Huaisang have finish telling them how he got back inside of Jinlintai. "Come to tell us what?" Sect leader Ouyang asked.

"The truth...I know everything that Jin Guangshan have done to Wei Wuxian and Wen Qing family."

"What do you mean, Nie gongzi?" Sect leader Ouyang. "Well you see, I have some special people infiltrated the Jin clan. They come back to tell me thing, thing about what Jin Guangshan want to do with Wei Wuxian, the Wen remnant and Wei Xiong Yin Hufu."

"You put spy in my clan?!" Shouted Jin Guangshan. Nie Huaisang look up at Jin Guangshan, "why not? You sent a spy to spy on Jiang xiong clan. As I was saying," Nie Huaisang begin to walk while talking.

"After the war against Wen Rouhan, someone told Jin Guangshan about Wei xiong Yin Hufu. Do you want to guess who this person is?" They turn their attention to the dead body of Jin Guangyao on the ground.

"Jin Guangyao?"

"That's right. Jin Guangyao tell Jin Guangshan about how powerful Wei xiong Yin Hufu is. They want to get their hand on it no matter what."

"That mean Jin Guangshan and Jin Guangyao started this mess from the very beginning?" Sect leader Ouyang.

"During the Phoenix hunt, Jin Guangyao planned to bring out the capturing Wen to provoke Wei xiong. One of my spy saw the smirk on both Jin Guangyao and Jin Guangshan face. They wanted Wei xiong to get angry at all cost."

"It wasn't just a simple hunt?" Sect leader Yao.

"No, it wasn't that simple of the hunt. The two planned the hunt to get to Wei Wuxian."

"Why do they want his Yin Hufu so bad?" Sect leader Ouyang. "To make his clan more powerful, more popular and to get any respect from all of the other sect."

"What is he scare of?" Sect leader Yao.

"He scare of the Jiang clan, with Wei xiong and yin Hufu on Jiang xiong side, his clan is more powerful then any other clan."

"That is why he did all of this to Wei Wuxian. Even what happen at Qiongqi path and NeverNight?" Sect leader Ouyang.

"At Qiongqi path; The curse got put on Jin Zixun was Su she. My spy told me that Jin Zixun doesn't like Su She, he stop Su She from going into the banquet. That is why he put that one hundred hole on Jin Zixun."

"Then what about Jin Zixuan?" Sect leader Yao.

"Jin Guangyao sent Jin Zixuan to where Jin Zixun is at so that Wei xiong can kill him too. This way Jin Guangyao won't have any competition. He already have this all plan out."

"So you two see, everything that has happen to me....Jin Guangshan and Jin Guangyao planned all of this before they went to war against me," Nie Huaisang, Sect leader Yao and Sect leader Ouyang look up ahead of them, they see Wei Wuxian emerging from the darkness.

"Wei xiong."

"Wei Wuxian."
.......................................................................................................................................
I think one more chapter will do. I can't continue to write this story, I don't know what else to write about. So what does everyone think? Leave me a comment okay.