It Is Not Too Late

About a week later one of Hua Cheng man came back, "So, did you find them?" Hua Cheng asked his man. "Yes, your highness. We found Xiao Xingchen is with this guy," his man show Hua Cheng, Wei Ying and Lan Zhan who that person is.

"Xue Yang!" Wei Ying and Lan Zhan said at the same time.

"Also, this person has been hanging around there as well," he show Song Lan to them. "Is Song Lan."

"Your Highness, as a death person.I can see their death is coming, Xiao Xingchen and Song Lan."

"Where is this place?" Asked Wei Ying. "It is in a place call "Yi City" they should still be there right now and alive."

"San Lang, can you help us get there?" Hua Cheng smile as he nodded his head. He open up a portal that will take them to Yi City, "help me to look after the children."

"Don't worry Gege love them very much. A-Yuan keep on calling Gege "Shishu""

"A-Yuan love those whose are close to him. He will open himself to those that he care about. Help me look after them San Lang. We will go now," with that Wei Ying and Lan Zhan walk through the portal.

Just when Song Lan is about to go see Xue Yang a hand grabbed him, "Song Xiong!" Song Lan turn around to see Wei Ying and Lan Zhan walking out from a portal. "Wei gongzi, Lan gongzi, what are you two doing here?" Song Lan asked the two.

Wei Ying pull Song Lan away from there, "You can't go head to head with Xue Yang. He will kill you....he will turn you into a fierce corpse."

"If I don't then I won't be able to save Xingchen!"

Wei Ying sigh, "I know, we need to figure out a plan to get Xue Yang out of there so that we can talk to Shishu. Do you know anyone here that can help us?"

This got Song Lan to think about the little blind girl that show him where Xiao a Xingchen is at. "I do."

"Meet us outside of town, we need to do this fast."

"Okay," Song Lan went to find that girl, the girl who take him to where Xiao Xingchen is at.

Song Lan waited for the girl behind a big hay, he also hope to see his good friend Xiao Xingchen as well. It didn't take long for the girl to come out, "guniang." The girl pretended to be blind, she walk over to where Song Lan is at.

"Daozhang, how come your still here?" She asked Song Lan. "I need your help with something. I have two friends that is waiting for me outside of town, do you think you can come with me?" Song Lan hope that she will come with him.

"Okay, my name is jing."

"Thank you A-Jing, please follow me."

Outside of Yi City

"This place have a weird smell," Wei Ying turn to look at Lan Zhan, "A weird smell? Like how?"

"Do you remember Xue Yang threw that powder at us?"

Wei Ying know what Lan Zhan is talking about, "Is that powder is like make you turn into a fierce corpse?"

"Powder?" Asked Jing.

"Song xiong, she?" Wei Ying pointed at Jing. "She is the one who help me find Xingchen. She is the only one who can help us."

"My name is Jing. How can I help you? If I can help Daozhang to get away from that mad man or scare man."

"Instead of helping us get Xiao Xingchen away from this person. Can you help us get him away from Xiao Xingchen?" Asked Wei Ying.

"But....but...."

"The Daozhang that you are with is my Shishu. He is in danger and this man, his name is Xue Yang. He want to get close to Shishu so that he can take his revenge on him. Please help us."

"A-Jing, you want to help Xingchen too don't you?" Asked Song Lan. "Well I do but I am not brave enough."

"You can be brave, you care about this Daozhang right?" Jing nodded her head.

"Then it is not too late to save him. He is also my uncle, I want to save him too. We need to get this guy away from him."

"Okay. I will be brave for Daozhang." With that Jing went back to where she, Xiao Xingchen and Xue Yang is staying.

Wei Ying, Lan Zhan and Song Lan look at one another, "let's get ready to get Xingchen shishu out of there."

All three went back into town, they went to the place where Xiao Xingchen, Xue Yang and Jing is staying. They hide in a place where no one will see them and now all they have to do is wait.

"Come on! Daozhang can't see so we will go buy groceries instead!" Shouted Jing. "Why don't you go with her?" Xue Yang give up, so he decides to go with Jing to go buy groceries.

When Wei Ying,Lan Zhan and Song Lan see that Xue Yang is out of the house they wait until the two of them are out of sight. Now that Xue Yang and Jing is out of sight, the three went into the coffin house.

"Xingchen!"

"Zichen?" Xiao Xingchen walk out of the house. Wei Ying and Song Lan face fell when the two see a white blind fold around his eye. "Zichen, you shouldn't be here. Didn't my master told you not to go find me. You got two people with you?"

"Shishu?"

"A-Xian. Then Lan er gongzi is with you?"

"Yes, he is with me. There is a reason why we are here, but first we need to get you out of here. Then we will explain the whole thing to you."

"I can't leave, my two friend they hav-" Song Lan can't take it anymore, "the person next to you is Xue Yang!"

"Zichen, what did you just said?" Asked a shock Xiao Xingchen.

"Is Xue Yang who is by your side. He is using a different voice to talk to you. Xingchen, your in danger, he is trying to get his revenge on you."

Then a portal open up, "Song Xiong take Shishu with you, when Jing come back, I will tell her to go to where you two are at." With that Song Lan take Xiao Xingchen hand and pull him toward the portal.

"Zichen!"

"We will talk later."

Once Song Lan and Xiao Xingchen is gone, Wei Ying turn to look at Lan Zhan, "let's get ready to ambush Xue Yang. No matter what we need to get rid of him."

"Mn."

And so the two went to hide in a place where Xue Yang won't suspect to see them. 'Just you wait Xue Yang. You will pay for what you did to Shishu and Song Lan. I will take revenge for them.'