Chaos At Lan Clan

The first thing Wei Wuxian did when he arrived at the Lan Clan. He summon up illusion fire and illusion flame, he put them all around cloud Recesses. Wei Wuxian smirk as he watch from above. He see all of the Lan disciple, Lan elder and other outer Lan is running around trying to put the fire out.

As Wei Wuxian watch what is going on below him, he summon up weak fierce corpse even though he doesn't want to hurt them, this is there punishment for punishing Lan Wangji.

"Master Lan! The fire isn't going out! We try talisman! Spell and other water spell as well!" Shouted one of the Lan disciple.

"How can that be?" Lan Qiren try out his spiritual energy to wipe away the fire, it didn't go away instead it become more and more bigger then ever. "Try as much as you like Lan Qiren! You can't put the fire out!" They all look up to see Wei Wuxian is standing above them.

"Wei Wuxian!" Wei Wuxian eye begin to glow crimson red, "Since all of you are here, how about I let you actually feel what Lan Wangji feel when you hit him 33 time for each of your stupid elder," with a snap of his finger 34 rule rod appear on each side of each other.

(34 including Lan Qiren)

Then the elder and Lan a Qiren felt themselves been punish down to the ground but almost close to the ground; like the are hovering above the ground. "Begin!" The rule rod begin to beat down on Lan Qiren and the 33 elder that was inside of Lan Wangji head.

He smirk as he heard the loud shouting of Lan Qiren and the Lan elder. "This will be a painful and slow experience for you all. Lan Qiren, since you like to use your rule rod on other people so much then how about you get more then the Lan elder."

The Lan disciple pound on an invisible shield as they try to help Lan Qiren and the elder. "You Lan disciple won't be able to help Lan Qiren and the elder, you can only watch them getting punished by the rule rod. Like how you just stand by watching your fellow disciple hitting Lan Wangji back one at a time."

They all glared up at Wei Wuxian, "No need to glare at me, your glare doesn't work on me," with another snap of his finger, he summon up more fierce corpse to attack them, "Better run or they will kill you."

The Lan disciple decide to stand tall and fight off the fierce corpse, 'not bad for a bunch of no righteous clan. Their clan shouldn't be righteous at all more like unrighteousness clan.' "Fight if you want too because they are more powerful then you."

Wei Wuxian went to the tree top nearby, he watch as Lan Qiren and the Lan elder is getting beat by their own rule rod one at a time. "Painful isn't Lan Qiren! This is how your nephew felt when you punished him with the same rule rod."

Lan Qiren and the Lan elder let out their painful scream as each of the rule rod hit their back one at a time. "This hurt Lan Wangji more then it hurt you. I bet he didn't let out any sound did he? He held in his pain, since you won't allow him to show his emotions am I right?"

"He...deserves...to...be....punish!" This got Wei Wuxian very angry, he make that rule rod hit that elder even harder. "Lan Wangji did nothing wrong! He only stand by what he believe in! Unlike you Lan! Your nothing like him! You all don't deserve the title of elder more like disciple instead!"

"Why...You?!" Shouted one of other elder.

"Why me? I understand Lan Wangji more then you low life. I know him better then you do Lan Qiren. If I didn't save Lan Zhan, he will end up in the ground right now. How dare you touch Lan Zhan with your stupid rule rod? How dare you hurt the person that I care about the most?! I will not let Lan Zhan come back to this pathetic clan of your."

"You! Can't do that!"

"Watch me stupid old man. Your Lan Wangji, he belong to me now. I will not let him come back to a clan that only follow stupid rule that turn people into a cold person, turn people into a rule follower. You want to know something old man?" Wei Wuxian can see all of the Lan elder is glaring at him from below him.

"Glare all you want stupid old man. Here is what I will tell you all, from this day on, Lan Wangji is no longer part of your Lan clan. He is mine now."

"He belong here! He is the heir to the Lan clan!"

"No no no no, he is no longer your heir. Like I said stupid Lan elder, He...Is...Mine...Mine...Alone. Lan Xichen is your heir....he is your sect leader now, Lan Wangji is not your heir. Once he belong to me, he will stay where he is right now. Understand!"

That Lan elder get more beaten then the other Lan elder. "The more you all talk bad about Lan Wangji, the more the rule rod will punished you even harder. Do not test my patience."

The Lan disciple back is to the shield since there is more fierce corpse then before, "Have you all had enough?" Wei Wuxian asked with an amuse smile on his face. The Lan disciple glared at Wei Wuxian, "you know I am tire of you all glaring at me, your glare doesn't affect me  at all."

Wei Wuxian yawn, "you all are soooooo boring. I think I will head back to see Lan Zhan. I like seeing him more then you unrighteousness Lan Clan. Oh and by the way, I won't let this go that easily. I won't stop this punishment either since Lan Qiren like to use it on other people. So enjoy your punishment, Lan Qiren and you pathetic Lan elder," with a snap of his finger, he disappears from there.

"Wei Wuxian!"