Cave Three

When they went to the third cave, this is what they see and hear. They see Jin Guangyao left Jinlintai to go meet up with Xue Yang.

"My father is asking about the other two Yin Iron. Do you know where is at?" Jin Guangyao asked Xue Yang.

"Even if you ask me,I don't know where it is. Wen Rouhan ask me the same thing, I gave him a clue but he couldn't figure it out. If he figure it out then he will find it."

"A clue? What kind of Clue?"

"The clue is: *Yin Iron is intelligent, suppressed in four direction* there are a few people who understand this clue, but they doesn't know that there's another sentence after it."

"*Yin Iron is intelligent, suppressed in four direction* then what is the rest of the clue?" Jin Guangyao asked Xue Yang.

"The rest of the clue is: *All the energy of the four directions belong to Xuanwu."

"What does that mean?"

"Didn't young master Nie went to the Wen indoctrination? Didn't Wen Chao take them to a cave call "Slaughter Xuanwu"? Jin Guangyao finally understand what Xue Yang mean.

"Are you saying that you hide the Yin iron inside of a snake turtle like?" Xue Yang nodded his head.

"Wei Wuxian found it? He didn't take it from you?" Xue Yang have on a smirk as he nodded his head.

"So Wei Wuxian didn't steal or take anything from Xue Yang?" Then a voice said, "you got that right!" They all look up to see Wei Wuxian. "Wei Wuxian!"

"Don't look so surprise to see me," Wei Wuxian glanced at Lan Xichen, "Lan Xichen, did you know that the old man just gave your brother 33 whip for each of your stupid elder?"

"What? Why would Shifu do that?" Lan Xichen is very confuse and yet very angry at the same time.

"Lan Zhan, stood up for me. He believe in me, he know that I am right and every single one of you is wrong. He fight your elder so that they won't take me back to the Lan clan. That is why your Shifu punished him with 33 whip for each of your stupid elder."

"Shifu would never do that to Wangji?"

"Lan Qiren, all he think about is rules. His stupid Lan Clan rule. That is why he punished your didi."

The vision in front of them started again.

"Aren't you and Jin Guangshan planning to attack Wei Wuxian or are you going to use the Wen against him?"

"How do you know?"

"I have my way. So is it true?"

"Yes. We want to aggravate him and provoke him this way he will loose control of himself."

After their talk the two went their separate way. 'Now, all I need is to talk to Minshan about what to do with Jin Zixuan, Jin Zixun and Wei Wuxian. If Jin Zixuan and Jin Zixun is gone then I can take over as Sect leader but first the Phoenix hunt."

Everyone already know what happen at the Phoenix Hunt so there is no reason for them to see this part. But there is one part that no one can see or hear, this part is only for Lan Xichen and Wei Wuxian.

"Wangji, I can feel that you are worry about something. What is it?" Lan Xichen asked.

Lan Wangji turn to look at his brother, he want to think about what he want to said before telling him. "Xiong Zhan. I......."

"I want to bring someone back to Cloud Recesses."

"Bring someone back to Cloud Recesses?"

"Bring him back and hide him."

'Hide me? I don't understand. Is that why Lan Zhan asked to go back to Gusu with him? I should ask Lan Zhan once I return home.' Wei Wuxian look down at Lan Xichen, 'So does this mean he know about it as well?'

During the banquet at Jinlintai, Jin Guangyao pretend not to know Su She this way no one will be suspicious of him.

When Jin Guangyao see Jin Zixun is harassing Su She, he went over to help him. The two glanced at each other, a small nod exchanges between them.

"Su She," the two glance to their right to see Lan Wangji and Lan Xichen.

"Er ge, please come in, we already have a seats waiting for you and Lan er gongzi."

When Jin Zixun, Lan Xichen and Lan Wangji is gone, the two begin to talk to one another.

Then one night after the big scene that Wei Wuxian just make Jin Guangyao decide it is time to go see Su She about their plan.

"I know a way to get rid of Jin Zixun, this is your decision because there will be a back lash if you decide to do it."

"A backlashes? What is it?" Jin Guangyao whispered to Su She what he mean by backlashes.

"So are you saying that I will have the curse on me if I put this curse on Jin Zixun?" Jin Guangyao nodded his head. "Won't they find out who did it?"

"No, we can blame it on Wei Wuxian. I know that Jin Zixun hate him so we can tell Jin Zixun that it was Wei Wuxian who cursed him. He will ambushed Wei Wuxian at the Qiongqi path and this is what we will do," Jin Guangyao whispered to Su She what they will do next.

"When will we do this?" Su She asked once Jin Guangyao finish telling him his plan.

"Well well well...what do we have here? You all heard that right? This was planned by Jin Guangyao and Su She. What do you think we should do with them, granny? Uncle fourth?" All of Wen Qing family begin to growl at Jin Guangyao and Su She.

Then two rope appear out of nowhere, it launched themselves onto Jin Guangyao and Su She neck. The rope pull them up as the two begin to struggle to get back on the ground.

Wei Wuxian float over to where Jin Guangyao and Su She is at, "How does it feel to have a rope around your own neck? This is what granny and everyone feel when you hang them outside of NeverNight like a rag doll. You won't died that easily because the Wen is torturing you, they will torture you until they are satisfy."
.................................................................................................................................
Sorry for the late update....Not all chapter and author will write the same thing as other authors who write about Wei Wuxian play game with the cultivator. You don't even read the rest of my story so don't think is the same. Read the rest before saying what you say. I am not talking about my reader or my follower, is just that one person who wrote a very offensive comment.