Cave Six

"Da ge, if what Jin Guangyao said is true then do you think the poison is still inside of you?" Nie Huaisang asked his brother.

"How do we know or how will we get it out of you, Mingjue xiong?" Asked Lan Xichen.

"If you want to know Wei Wuxian can help you. But since he can't come here every now and then, you have to wait."

"Da ge, I trust Wei xiong. Do you trust him?" Nie Huaisang asked his brother. Nie Mingjue remember the time when his didi come back from his journey after the guest lecture at cloud Recesse. He came back with two friends, one is Jiang Wanyin and the other one is Wei Wuxian.

Nie Huaisang always talk about how Wei Wuxian is good at talisman and how he is not afraid to go against the Wen clan and that he like to help out other people. He even ask his brother not to go against Wei Wuxian because he believe that Wei Wuxian will never hurt or kill those whose he doesn't like.

Nie Mingjue breath in, then out, and then said, "I do. I should have listen to you in the first place."

"Well then, I can help you with that," Nie Huaisang and Nie Mingjue turn around to look at Wei Wuxian and Lan Wangji. Nie Mingjue notices that he didn't get attack by the dead Wen.

"Wei xiong!"

Wei Wuxian and Lan Wangji float down to where Nie Mingjue is at. "There is dark energy inside of your body Chifeng Zun." Wei Wuxian put his hand in front of Nie Mingjue body, a massive dark energy came out from his body.

"This is also call the yin iron energy."

"What?! He put that stuff inside of Da ge!"

"Wei gongzi, what do you mean by Yin iron energy?" Nie Mingjue asked. "If you have them inside of you, Jin Guangyao and Xue Yang can use this energy to control you or turn you into a fierce corpse."

"But they said that they will cut up Da ge body, how will they do that?" Nie Huaisang asked.

"If they....just if okay, if they sew part of Chifeng Zun body into other people dead body. The energy from that arm, that leg or his chest then they can become a fierce corpse," (let's pretend okay, no hate comment or this isn't right or how that work just go with the stories) hearing Wei Wuxian said this cause Nie Mingjue to throw his saber toward Jin Guangyao midsection.

Jin Guangyao end up dying right there. Wei Wuxian let the body fall down to the ground. The dead Wen take Jin Guangyao body to the realm of the dead, "Wei Wuxian, I am sure that your friend in the spirit realm will continue to deal with him?" Asked Wen Qing ghost.

"Yes, Wen Qing," Wen Qing gave Wei Wuxian a smile as she disappear from there.

When all of the dark energy left Nie Mingjue body, his saber is also clean as well. "Baxia killing instinct is gone. Da ge, that mean you won't died like our other sect leader."

"Died like your other sect?" Wei Wuxian asked.

"Yes, our other sect leader died by the dark energy inside of their saber. That is why I don't hold a saber, I want to hold a sword instead but the training with a sword is different from a saber."

"Mingjue xiong, how do you feel?" Lan Xichen asked without turning around to look at Nie Mingjue.

"I feel...I don't feel angry or feel like I want to shout at anyone. I don't feel irritated or upset. I feel more lighter now."

Nie Huaisang sigh with relief, "thank you Wei xiong but mind me asking, will it be okay if my brother and our clan leave from here?" Nie Huaisang turn to look at the dead Wen in front, behind and beside them, "My brother doesn't want to harm you nor want to kill your family. Please, believe me, I never want to harm you either."

"Gongzi, we won't trap you here," Nie Huaisang take his brother hand, "I believe in you," with that Nie Huaisang, his brother and their disciple left from there.

As the Nie brothers and their disciple left the cave they were right in front of Jinlintai. They turn around to see a big black dome around Jinlintai. "No wonder we can't leave the cave. Wei xiong is smart, he want us to trap in there until we realize who is the one that is wrong."

"Sect leader, what do you think Wei Wuxian will do with Jin Guangshan and Su She?" Asked one of the Nie disciple. "It is not our business, we are going home."

"They...they...but how?"

"I never said you can't leave this place, all I am saying is either say your regret to the Wen around you or say your wrong about them," Wei Wuxian look around him, even Lan Wangji is waiting for them to said their regret or sorry to the dead Wen.

Lan Wangji anger flare up as he think about Wen Yuan, he is an orphan now, thanks to everyone around him. Wei Wuxian turn to his left to look at Lan Wangji, he see dark energy coming out of Lan Wangji body.

"All of you want to dead or what?! Answer him?!" Shouted Lan Wangji. Wei Wuxian sigh, he went to wrapped his arm around Lan Wangji waist, "easy Lan Zhan, i have no idea how this energy got inside of you but don't let anger get to you."

"No! I will not calm down. They made A-Yuan an orphan. They kill all of his family, I won't accept this!" Wei Wuxian couldn't help but smirk at this new Lan Wangji.

"Wangji."

"Zewu Jun, do something."

"Don't you dare drag Lan Xichen into this! You are on your own!" Lan Wangji loud voice echo throughout the cave.

"You heard Lan Wangji, you better answer me or he will take you all down. Remember this is a game, a game where you said your sorry or the Wen will eat you alive."