Mind Your Manner

When Lan Zhan and Wei Ying arrive at the place where Lan Qiren and the Lan elder is getting punished, Wei Ying have on an amusing smile, "Are you having fun, Lan Qiren?" Lan Zhan lead out from behind Wei Ying to look at how his use to be Uncle is getting punished by the same rule rod that he go punished with.

Lan Qiren look up, he see his nephew standing behind Wei Ying, "Lan Wangji! Why are you just standing there?! Why aren't you helping us?!" Shouted a very painful and angry Lan Qiren.

"Mind your manner Lan Qiren, isn't there a rule that said "no loud noise" why are you shouting?" Wei Ying walk over to where Lan Qiren is at. Lan Zhan stay behind, "Don't talk to Lan Zhan like you're still his uncle. You and Lan Xichen is no longer his family."

"He betray our clan! He isn't part of this clan anymore!"

Wei Ying send a dark mist around Lan Zhan to keep him from hearing hurtful word from his uncle and the lan elder.

"I..." Wei Ying lifted one of the elder up from where he is getting beat, "will...not...let...you...talk bad...about... my Lan Zhan!"

Wei Ying squeeze that Lan elder throat, "You Lan only care about your stupid rule. At least Lan Zhan, know more about the cultivation world then you old man. He understands that there are innocent people out there that needed help, like Wen Qing and her family."

"What....what....what do...you...want, Wei Wuxian?" He asked. "Oh, I want nothing. I want to come see how your punishment is going?" A pair of rule rod appears as it continues to beat that Lan elder back.

Wei Ying waved his hand, Lan Qiren and the Lan elder is up right with the rule rod still beating their back, "I will let you all see something." Another wave of his hand, a black smoke appear in front of them.

"Do you see your sect leader Lan Xichen?" Lan Qiren and the Lan elder see Lan Xichen and their disciple is in a dark place.

"What you are seeing now is an illusion of the cave. They don't know it but they are in my trap. I already put a dark illusion around them, the only way out is to tell Wen Qing and her family what they did wrong. Ask Wen Qing and her family for forgiveness."

"They will never ask for forgiveness from a clan that slaughter and kill people. Zewu Jun won't do it!"

Wei Ying hand went straight to that Lan elder mid section. Lan Zhan who is seeing this know what Wei Ying is about to do. He is about to go over to Wei Ying side, then he noticed that there something is blocking him.

He pound on the wall very hard to get Wei Ying attention,"Wei Ying! Wei Ying! Wei Ying! Don't do it!" '

Wei Ying couldn't hear him, "he can't hear me, why is there a wall here?"

And then...Wei Ying hand went into that Lan elder mid section, he pull out the Lan elder golden core. Wei Ying look at it, "by the look of your golden core your weak and pathetic. Lan Zhan golden core is way stronger and brighter then your," with one hand he crushed that Lan golden core.

"My....my....my...my golden core," Wei Ying dropped the Lan elder to the ground. The rule rod disappeared as he got drop to the ground. "Anyone else? No one dare to talk bad about Wen Qing and her family."

Wei Ying know that Lan Zhan want to leave the shield, he doesn't want to open up the shield.

"You never took the chance to find the truth before accusing them. I'll have you know, Wen Qing family isn't part of Wen Rouhan clan. Her family is a different branch from there. Her family is a medicine branch, they got nothing to do with Wen Rouhan nor with the war. You Lan doesn't deserve to be call "Righteous" you should be call "a coward.""

"Be...Be...Be...Be Quiet! Wei Wuxian!" Shouted another Lan elder. Wei Ying did the same to this Lan elder as well.

Lan Zhan keep on pounding the dark shield, "Wei Ying! Wei Ying! Stop it!" With one last hard pound on the dark shield, it shattered into million of piece .

He rush over to where Wei Ying is at, he wrapped his arm around Wei Ying waist, "Wei Ying, don't do it. They don't deserve this."

"Are you begging for their life, Lan Wangji?" Come Wei Ying angry voice.

"No, I am not doing this for them. I am doing this for you. I don't want them to go after you again." Lan Zhan hugged Wei Ying very tight.

"Lan....Lan...Wangji! You betrayed your family and your father for a demonic person like him! We should have defected you from the clan long time ago when you stood up for this demon!"

A dark aura surrounded both Lan Zhan and Wei Ying. "Defect? If you want that then....Lan Wangji is now part of Hua Cheng clan. He is now mine. He is no longer part of your stupid, coward and rule follower clan."

Wei Ying eye begin to glow crimson red, "Touch my Hanguang Jun. I will kill everyone in your clan." With that last saying the two disappear from Cloud Recesses.

They reappear inside of the illusion cave, "Lan Xichen!" Lan Xichen step out from behind his disciple, "Your Lan elder just defected your didi from the Lan clan. He is no longer your didi."

Lan Xichen is shock to heard that his didi is no longer part of the Lan clan, "No, they can't do that without my permission. Wangji, I won't let them do this to you."

"Xiong zhang...."

"Even if they don't agree then I will make sure that they will agree, I am the Lan Sect leader. I won't let them said no to me."

"Good luck with that Zewu Jun. I won't let Lan Zhan step one foot back into your coward clan. Also, tell Lan Qiren and the Lan elder to watch what they say in front of me when I come back to see them." With that last saying Lan Zhan and Wei Ying disappear from there.