You Feel What He Feel

Wei Ying look back at his resentment energy, "The Wen ghost will torture them until I get back." 'I will have to rescue Wen Ning later as well.' Wei Ying take Lan Zhan back to the spiritual realm.

When Wei Ying arrive he shouted for Hua Cheng, "San Lang! San Lang!" The a bunch of butterflies appear in front of Wei Ying, the butterflies turn into a human and this human is, "San Lang!"

Hua Cheng walk over to Wei Ying, "what happen to him? And who is he?"

"This is Lan Wangji, the heir to the Lan clan. His uncle punished him, I don't know what Lan Zhan did or how he end up like this but do you have any medicine that will help Lan Zhan to heal his injury?" Hua Cheng can see how concern and worried Wei Ying is when it come to this person in his arm.

"Put Lan er gongzi down first, let me see his injury," Wei Ying went down to the ground, he show Hua Cheng the back of Lan Zhan back. "What kind of tool did he use?" Hua Cheng asked Wei Ying.

"Ummm I think is their rule rod. It is very thick and heavy."

"Alright, let me take you to a room where you can take care of him," Wei Ying carried Lan Zhan in his arm again. He followed Hua Cheng to a room where he will look after Lan Zhan.

"Put Lan er gongzi here," Wei Ying put Lan Zhan down on his stomach, he can hear Lan Zhan hissing. "Wait here for me, can you get Lan er gongzi top part off? This way it will be easier to heal him." After saying that Hua Cheng left from there.

"Lan Zhan Lan zhan, can you hear me?" Wei Ying lightly push Lan Zhan hair to the back of his ear. "Mn." Wei Ying smile at this.

"I need to take the top part of your clothes off. Can you move?" Lan Zhan shake his head no. "Then will it be okay for me to cut it off?" Lan Zhan can only nodded his head. "Okay?" So Wei Ying pull out his sword, he cut the waist band first, then the rest of Lan Zhan top clothes.

When Wei Ying got to the last one, he want to take it off slowly since the blood is sticking to the cloth. "Lan Zhan, this will hurt," Wei Ying can see Lan Zhan fisting his hand on the bed blanket.

Wei Ying slowly, slowly, slowly slowly separated the clothes from Lan Zhan injury. Lan Zhan hissed at the pain when the fabric is been pull away from his injury. When the back clothes is all off, Wei Ying begin to cut the rest off from Lan Zhan arm.

Once the top part of Lan Zhan clothes is all off, Wei Ying can see how red Lan a Zhan back is and how heavy the injury is on Lan Zhan back. 'Lan Qiren! I will not let this go!' He look down at Lan Zhan, 'I'm sorry that I have to do this to you Lan Zhan, I need to know why that old goat did this to you.'

Wei Ying put his hand on top of Lan Zhan head, he begin to see what happen at the burial mound.

"Wangji, you hand over Wei Wuxian right now?" Lan Qiren demanded Lan Zhan to step aside so that they can get to Wei Ying. "This is Wei Ying home, I won't let anyone step one foot inside of his home. Even if I have to fight you all!"

"Wei Wuxian is an evil, and he is a demonic cultivator, how dare you stand on his side!?" Shouted one of the Lan elder.

"Wei Ying is not an evil demonic cultivator! You all don't know him! You all don't understand him like I do!"

"Lan Zhan."

"Then you give us no other choice, get him. Take him back for his punishment," all of the elder went up against Lan Zhan. He doesn't want to fight them nor hurt them, since they want to fight then Lan Zhan has no other choice either.

As Lan Zhan fight all 33 elder he is begin to feel very tire, Lan Qiren take this chance to capture his nephew. "Take him back to Cloud Recesse for his punishment!"

"No!"

The scene change to Cloud Recesse

Lan Zhan is kneeling in front of Lan Qiren, "Beat him 300 time!"

"33 time?! Are you crazy old man?! He will die! I will make you feel what Lan Zhan feel!" Wei Ying take his hand off of Lan Zhan head.

"Wei Wuxian," Wei Ying turn to see Hua Cheng, who came back with healing ointment. "This is my partner healing ointment, when touching the skin it will felt like is burning but actually it will heal Lan er gongzi injury."

"Thank you San Lang," Wei Ying take the healing ointment from Hua Cheng hand, he begin to put it on Lan Zhan back. When the ointment touched the injury on Lan Zhan back there is smoke coming out from it.

"Wei Ying!" Lan Zhan shouted as he felt the ointment hit his skin.

"Lan Zhan, I know it hurt but this will heal your injury. Please hang in there," 'hang in there Lan Zhan.'

Lan Zhan fist turn white as he keep on fisting the blanket in his hand, 'it hurt.' Due to the pain Lan Zhan fainted. 'At least he won't feel the pain.' It took Wei Ying all night to put the ointment onto Lan Zhan injury. 'No scar,' he look back at the unconscious Lan Zhan, "sleep well Lan Zhan,' he covered Lan Zhan with the blanket.

Since his back is all heal there is no problem with putting the blanket over his back. 'Now, it is time to go deal with Lan Qiren. Let's see how he will feel when he get 33 beat on his back.'

Wei Ying disappear from there, he then reappear above the Lan clan. 'Lan Qiren, I will give you the worst nightmare ever! I will let you feel what Lan Zhan feel and this won't be a dream either, this will become reality. All of you elder will also feel Lan Zhan pain.'

He sent his resentment energy to Lan Qiren room and all of the lan elder room. "When you all wake up, you will feel his pain. You will feel what is like to have your back get hit by your own rule rod. This is what you get for beating Lan Zhan!'

After saying that Wei Ying left from there, he went back to stay with Lan Zhan since he doesn't want to leave Lan Zhan side one bit.