11 to 20

The wind outside the window couldn't blow into this world of white shakti, and the world without other sounds felt like it was suddenly empty.

Xu Xu Jiyue sat alone in the centre of the world like this, clearly hearing the missing beat of her heartbeat.

Lu Shicheng's voice wasn't too loud, and the vibrations of the headphones gently rested against her ear bones.

Childish, yet paranoid.

The incandescent light shallowly drew a round sun in her line of sight, dropping a warmth on her slightly open palm.

Between the young girl's brows, which had remained calm even just now in the face of Sun Chenchen's vicious remarks just now, gently wrinkled.

Sun Chenchen's condescending voice extremely vicious, sharp voice extraordinarily distant, like smothered in cloth hissing: "Xu pick up the moon she is a waste of money, the family has a few stinking money on a look of no one to look down on, heh, now well, the family is broken ......"

"Snap!"

Just that sharp and piercing words have not finished, just after a clear crisp, ended abruptly.

That specially made exquisite long hair was lifted into disarray, and a fiery stinging sensation spread across Sun Chenchen's face immediately.

Her entire body froze, covering her face and looking incredulously at the person standing opposite her.

Right after finishing speaking with Xu Xu Yue, Lu Shicheng stood up without haste.

And then, turning his hand, he slapped her.

The class, which had been noisy just moments ago, was instantly silent, and the faces of the surrounding students who were watching were filled with shock.

The world literally went quiet.

Everyone in the class knew that Lu Shicheng liked Xu Xu Yue.

However, none of them had expected that Lu Shicheng's fondness for Xu Ziyue had reached such a level.

Getting handsy with someone.

Still in the back row right under the monitor.

Even the system was shocked.

It nervously scurried around Lu Shicheng, and unbalanced currents scurried around it, "Host ...... Host, isn't this a bit too reckless."

Lu Shicheng, however, did not think so.

She rubbed her wrists that were shaken to some pain, her voice was a bit of a sickly bully's sickly: "But I'm crazy batch hey."

I don't know if it was because she was too well protected by her family, but Lu Shicheng had never thought that a person could be this hostile towards another person, simply because the talent and giftedness possessed by the person being hostile far exceeded hers.

She was still that way.

Xu Xu Yue shouldn't have to go through this.

And this way was the fastest way to shut up this person, or even all the people who wanted to make up mockery of Xu Ziyue.

The reasoning behind killing one to warn a hundred was well.

Since the system had given her a sickly and wantonly rotten person card, she'd make good use of it.

"Lu Shicheng, how dare you hit me?!"

Sun Chenchen had been held in the palm of her family's hand since she was born, where had she ever paid the price for her arrogance, let alone such a face dropping slap.