61 to 70

Grass sprouts burst out of the land, covering the desolate world that had been burned by fire.

One day, the full sun rose from the edge of the dead world, and the mountains and hills that were once crisscrossed with ravines were all green as far as the eye could see.

The plant god named Jealousy unfolds its leaves and shakes in the wind to produce a bud.

The flower branches seemed a little overwhelmed, and the heavy buds struggled to raise their heads, paused, and bloomed angrily.

It's a red rose.

The sharp thorns cut through the passing wind, embedding its flamboyant fragrance into it.

The world that had just woken up was instantly covered by the emotion called "like".

Or maybe it's this "like" that reawakens this dead world that has been sleeping for a long time.

Xu Shiyue felt that her idea was a bit crazy and illogical.

But not everything in the world is logical.

No one would have countless feelings for a person who has no feelings for no reason.

Xu Shiyue clearly felt the joy in her heart at this moment, and also felt the lingering panic and worry in her heart.

It had been a long time since she had experienced such ups and downs of emotions. This feeling of regaining something made her unable to let go. She wished she could cut a hole in her body and hide Lu Shizhen inside so that no one could hurt her again. .

She knew that her idea was unbelievable. After all, not long ago she was thinking about how to kill the madman who deceived her and coveted her, and escaped from the place where she was trapped.

But Lu Shizhen is not Lu Shizhen.

He is a painting genius.

It is the ever-blazing sun.

He is also a reckless and clumsy dog.

Xu Shiyue just stared at the girl in her arms, and her fingers unconsciously brushed Lu Shizhen's cheek.

The wet long hair was carefully pushed from her nose to behind her ears, and the wet clothes blended their body temperatures together.

This was the first time that Xu Shiyue felt that Lu Shizhen's body temperature was lower than hers.

The wetness made her want to clean it up.

And at this moment, the strange voice called her again: "Little classmate, little classmate."

Xu Shiyue was too nervous at first, and her vigilance made Xu Shiyue block out all the sounds she didn't recognize.

She just raised her head belatedly, and her white coat showed that the strange voice speaking to her at this moment belonged to the medical staff who came urgently.

Seeing that Xu Shiyue had not responded just now, the doctor was a little worried: "Little classmate, how are you still awake? Can you hear me?"

Xu Shiyue nodded.

Her throat hurt, and her voice was hoarse: "Yes." "

So are you feeling uncomfortable in any way? Or are you not injured?" The doctor then asked, "I heard them describe that the railing on the ship was broken. Did it fall? Are your hands scratched? Or is there pain in your arms that prevents

you from bending?" Xu Shiyue paused after hearing this, feeling his body.

The pain that she felt when she hugged Lu Shizhen under the water had long since disappeared, and her body had returned to its original calmness. What was left was only the exhaustion that was close to losing strength.