51 to 60

This wasn't the first time the system had caught Nicco off guard, and she couldn't remember how many times Xu Xu Jiyue had deducted points from her score when there seemed to be no ripples in the situation.

But compared to Xu Xu Yue's calm behavior in the past where she couldn't see any emotions, these words clearly made Natalie feel a bit of emotion in her voice.

It seemed like she didn't like her behavior of hinting to her just now that she was amenable to Shen Yanxing.

What was this?

The possessiveness that the heroine had already developed before she had even awakened?

Natalie Lu didn't feel that when she read the original novel, Xu Xu Yue was such a character who would develop a strong possessive desire.

She and Shen Yanxing were both the same person, calm and strong, and there were times when Natalie even had the illusion that the two of them weren't like lovers, but rather like teammates with full tacit understanding.

And the storyline is just as good as it gets.

Who does not want to see the beautiful sister strong combination, stepping on the hate sky high heels, double row kill it?

Of course Nicco likes it too.

This is also the reason why she, a straight woman, read this yuri novel in the first place.

With that thought, a key question occurred to Lu Shicheng.

She was a straight girl, a steel straight girl!

It was impossible for her to fall for Shen Yanxing!

Although she didn't know why Xu Xu Yue had developed such a possessive desire after meeting Shen Yanxing only once, she didn't know why she had developed such a possessive desire after meeting Shen Yanxing only once.

But she was really wronged.

Thinking about this world's setting of almost all Ji Pups, Lu Shicheng suddenly had some tears in her eyes.

She was just a poor maiden who wanted to fulfill the heroine so that she could get a pair of healthy legs.

Thinking this way, Lu Shicheng decided that she still had to struggle a bit, at least to tell Xu Ziyue that she had "thought" about Shen Yanxing.

"No, I just met her today, how could I possibly be interested in her." Natalie Lu pretended to be relaxed and replied to Xu Ziyue, not forgetting to pat the rainbow fart of the ten rows of CP, "I was looking at Shen Yanxing's good looks, and you seem to be very compatible with her, so I paid more attention to her."

After all, they are all the same old black people who are happy with their actions but not with their colors.

Natalie added in her heart, the corner of her mouth slightly raised.

She felt that her words were really superb, not only did she take off her own feelings towards Shen Yanxing, but also complimented Xu Ziyue's match with Shen Yanxing, it was like killing two birds with one stone, worthy of being included in the system's teaching materials.

Just she has not yet had time to gloat over her explanation, her ears immediately followed by another broadcast from the system: "-40".

"......?!"

Natalie Lu was violently stunned.

The sunlight was almost level with the windowpane, bringing the last of the setting sun's brightness into the room, blinding the world with a layer of illusion.

She looked at Xu Xu Yue sitting on the small chair, and couldn't help but worry that this person was under the illusion that she could hear her own heart.