101 to 110

The stillness of the night was eloquent with only the next sound, a tiny tremor that turned the coldness of the girl's body upside down.

She curled up close to the one who could bring her peace, her knee resting gently against Nicco's leg.

It was as if she had removed all her disguises, only revealing a fragile and soft her.

As if something had cracked and made a shattering sound, Natalie felt a throbbing pain in her chest.

The heart that was originally intact, that had never been broken by bungee jumping or skiing, collapsed with a bang.

It was as if she saw someone thinking of her.

As the Master System dictates, there are signs for all the ups and downs.

If Xu Xu Yue's almost paranoid possession of herself was interpreted as "she hates me", then why did she tremble in her subconscious after falling asleep?

The questions of the past became even more unanswerable, but that didn't stop Natalie from getting answers.

She was cared for.

Not in a hateful way.

Rather, she was loved.

Lu Shicheng didn't know if he should attribute this almost paranoid possession of Xu Xu Yue to love.

But there were many kinds of love.

Family, friendship, and ......

Love.

Natalie Lu's eyes shook gently for a moment, as if something she dared not touch made waves in her eyes.

She was held tightly by Xu Ziyue like this, slowly and slowly raising her hands, like a child who had just learned to walk, carefully and cautiously dropping her own onto Xu Ziyue's body as well.

Afterwards, she shyly wrapped this person, who was constantly approaching her, into her arms.

As if lost and found.

Anything, it doesn't matter if it's not love.

As long as it's different from the well-known "hate" in the original.

Natalie knew better than anyone that the man she had pinned to the table in the stall that day was not only because he had humiliated Xu Ziyue.

There was also the catharsis of the man's claim that Xu Jiyue had "thrown her bones to the ground" against him.

That was the first time Natalie felt that people could really lose control of themselves because of a simple message from someone else.

Over the years, Natalie had traveled to many places and experienced the different customs of many places.

The bonfire in the grass field rose in the starry night, she wore the clothes of the local people and sang songs with them around the bonfire, while the moon reflected in the bowl of wine turned into "her" appearance.

And so on and so forth.

After a thrilling experience, or to feel the warmth of a family, Nicco would at some point think about how "she" was doing.

Then she shook her head and laughed at herself for being so imaginative in the wind that blew across her face.

Obviously only half a year of contact, but long as a lifetime.

But when it came to her new life, Nicco felt that something was missing.

The three words "Xu Xu Yue" were thus transformed by Natalie into a simple pronoun, and became the most obscure and unspeakable words spread in the bottom of her heart.