111 to 120

The skewed daylight was bumped so hard that it swayed a few times in Natalie Lu's vision, and that familiar voice was layered with sass.

Lu Shi En came with an aggressive spirit, she seemed to have grown quite a bit since she hadn't seen her in a few years, and her furious gaze was at the same level as Natalie Lu's.

"Little ......"

Natalie didn't expect to be reunited with Lu Shi En in this form, and almost shouted out "Xiao En" in surprise.

The habit of rolling the emergency brakes in the throat, and then turned into a puzzled pretending not to recognize: "Miss, who are you?"

"I'm my sister's sister! Xu Xu Yue's sister-in-law! You don't want to be able to do whatever you want just because you have the same name as my sister!" Lu Shi En pinched her waist and introduced herself, her words were full of defense, "If my sister isn't here, there's still me!"

Lu Shichen was a little stunned by what she heard.

This confusing feeling even made her forget the pain of her wrist being clenched tightly.

Little ...... aunt?

What kind of family ethics drama vestige is this?

"Earn, what are you doing?"

At this very moment, Xu Xu Yue walked out from the bedroom, scolding Lu Shi En, who had entered the room with a loud warning in a cold tone.

When Lu Shi En heard Xu Hui Yue's voice, she turned her head towards her.

The slanting sunlight fell on her shoulder blades, and her skin, which was wrapped tightly by her shirt, was white with a cold tone.

The slightly open neckline is like a sharp arrow, shooting straight into Lu Shi En's eyes.

Although it was just a monotonous snow white, it was still unavoidable for her tone to rise by one degree: "I'd like to ask you! What are you doing!"

Natalie Lu instantly felt her wrist being thrown hard, the pain was completely gone, and all that was left was Lu Shi En's still sharp and sassy questioning voice: "Is this person your new love?"

"Did Shen Yanxing not call you last night? Don't you know that the project of the machine housekeeper is in trouble? Now you for your new love you even the company do not care is it? You're having fun with her here, and you're hiding her with a fancy combination lock? I almost didn't even manage to crack it, Xu Xu Yue, you've really gone through a lot of trouble!"

Listening to Lu Shi En's series of questions, Lu Shi Nico finally came to her senses from the confusion she had just experienced.

The Master System wouldn't design a crossover between the two for no reason, so it meant that yesterday Shen Yanxing hadn't just called Xu Ziyue out of pure concern for her, but that something had really happened to the company.

Thinking back to her cold-faced rejection of Xu Ziyue on the street yesterday, Lu Shicheng couldn't help but feel even more guilty.

And most importantly, the encryption program for the combination lock was written by Qiu Qiu for Natalie's safety, after reading many cases of break-ins.

"That actually ......" Lu Shicheng hesitated, wanting to clarify the second half of her sentence with Lu Shien, but unexpectedly was interrupted by Xu Xu Yue, "I'm free to make friends with whoever I want to make friends with, and I don't think that the company's business will prevent me from making friends with people, right? I think the company's business doesn't prevent me from making friends with others, right?"

Xu Ziyue seemed to be very unhappy with Lu Shien's sudden intrusion, with a coldness in her brows and eyes.

She thus drew a clear line between her own personal affairs and Lu Shi En, blocking Lu Shi Nico under her own protection, and asked in a deep voice, "Furthermore, did I say I don't care about the company's affairs?"