91 to 100

The darkness that should have dominated the busy square was diminished by a succession of clustered lights.

The clamor piled up under the red lights, and the wind swayed the fluttering balls of the lights, as if it wanted to shake the light out of the night, and turn the night into day.

The white mist was spat out of the mouth in pieces and then swallowed up by the wind.

Xu Xu Yue had never felt her heart beating so fast, her eyes staring at the back of the man she had clasped.

It was as if time had been pressed on the slow-play button at this moment, and that person's long hair, which was spread out behind her back, slightly shrugged in her line of sight.

The noisy surroundings abruptly quieted down, in the bright light Xu Jiyue saw Lu Shi Nicco's face as he turned his head towards her.

The stacked and interlaced lights were not stingy in giving the most beautiful light to this person's face, lining every strand of her hair with a glow.

The peaks of her beautiful eyebrows were connected to her straight nose, and the lights traced the curves, each stroke landing in a place familiar to Xu Jiyue.

The passing traffic brought up a cool breeze, bringing up the long, messy hair that brushed the side of Xu Jiyue's face.

On this winter night, when the air was almost stagnant, it was as if she could smell the scent of roses again.

For a moment, Xu Xu Yue's heart almost stopped.

She, she had caught Lu Shicheng.

She wasn't dead.

She's not dead. ......

She knew she wasn't going to die ......

Xu Xu Yue's eyelashes enlarged and opened, and even her breathing carried a slight tremor.

She couldn't wait to bring this lost and found person back to her side, locked up, never to leave herself again, but then she heard an interrogation ringing in her ears: "Who are you?!"

The voice was strangely sharp, and the rhetorical question was full of repulsive dissatisfaction.

Natalie frowned tightly, disgust written plainly on her face.

Xu Jiyue was immediately stunned.

And that tightly frowning person in the line of sight slowly turned into a different appearance.

Another completely unfamiliar look.

Xu Xu Jiyue couldn't believe what she was seeing, and turned her head to look for the glowing yellow ball with the strings that she had been chasing all the way.

But that little ball of yellow light emanating in the darkness of the night was just a specially shaped glow stick in the hand of this person.

The red light that stopped the pedestrians jumped to green, and the person who couldn't wait lifted his footsteps and brushed Xu Xu Yue's shoulder as he walked forward.

Various lights shook in her vision, and a fact that made her crumble was laid out in front of her.

Yellow glowing glow sticks like these were in the hands of many of the people around her.

Even at the stall she had just passed by, there were people selling this thing.

The bustling crowd of people was like a sea rippling slightly, and she was like a small boat being overturned in it.

Isolated and helpless, the straw that she thought she had grabbed to save her life was just an illusion that the waves had lapped over and hit her.

She had been chasing after the wrong person for more than a second, and she didn't know it.