41 to 50

How many people in the campus,louboutin pas cher, the leaves brushed the ground rustling sound, withered shape to catch the Xu pick up the moon voice.

Lu Shi Nicco to leave the action in the wind violently fixed, in the afterglow is Xu Ziyue that only instantly back to hold their own hands.

She did not know what kind of mood to define the picture she saw at this moment, like someone pushed the candy jar, glass ball-shaped candy da da rolled in her heart cavity, in the daylight refracted colorful colors, instantly will be her world is decorated with magnificent light strange colors.

She thought she was elated at the moment, but felt more than just elated to be retained.

Xu pick up the moon voice gently light, just like at the moment lingering around the autumn wind, very good to stabilize her inexplicably low heart.

Just two such behavior obviously let Chen Miao Miao is very surprised, do not understand shouted Xu Xu Yue name: "pick up the moon ......"

Xu Hui Yue heard Chen Miao Miao words in the dismay, also do not know how to explain their sudden grab Lu Shi Nicco action.

But the sun fell in her line of sight at an inopportune time, will that a lowered head shadow printed in her line of sight, as if drooping tail.

Xu Xu Yue thought that she might have gotten used to Natalie Lu as her "guide stick" and didn't want to re-adjust to someone else.

However, as the words came out of her mouth, she felt that they were a bit too intimate, and her explanation eventually turned into a pretext: "Natalie promised me a guide dog, so she can't go back on her word."

Chen Miao Miao glanced at Lu Shicheng, who was standing by the side.

Although she wasn't in the same class as Lu Shicnic, she had met this person a few times and didn't have a good impression of her.

That's why she had exchanged a few pleasantries with Xu Ziyue and had to send her away, and her polite tone was just to maintain a distance from her.

But why ......

Chen Miao Miao looked at Lu Shicheng from top to bottom, and her eyes stopped on Xu Xu Yue's hand, which was still resting on Lu Shicheng's wrist.

Her eyes were full of doubts, but she didn't dare to say anything in front of Lu Shicheng, and only said, "Then let's go."

Because today's rehearsal was more important, coupled with the fact that Xu Jiyue had returned to the orchestra after a long absence, the members of the orchestra gulped down their lunch and came to the rehearsal room early to wait for the rehearsal.

Pushing open the door of the rehearsal room, Nicco felt more eyes than last time.

Suddenly, she felt that Xu Xu Yue's invisibility was a good thing, at least she wouldn't feel nervous.

Only when she turned around and directed Xu Ziyue to sit in the front row, she felt that she was wrong.

The young girl's figure was straight as she sat on the chair that belonged to her, and she took the cello handed to her by the bodyguard with ease.

The long black hair cascaded down her shoulders, obedient and silky without ever covering her cheeks.

She responded to the warm or curious greetings of the people around her, and her audition movements were not flustered for a moment.

In a trance, Nico seemed to see Xu Xu Yue standing at the shareholders' meeting in the book, calm and unruffled.

This was Xu Ziyue.