121 to 130

Outside the window, the setting sun was tumbling through the clouds, crimson and red, lingering in love and ambiguity.

Lu Shicheng just watched Xu Xuyue's figure leaning towards her, and forced herself to calmly agree: "Yes, right, this kind of thing has to be secretly hidden."

With that said, she secretly stretched out her hand, wanting to take back her own tools of the trade without a trace and destroy them.

However, she didn't want her hand to be clasped by Xu Xu Yue right after she stretched it out.

Her fingers, which had just been dipped in water and were slightly cool, rubbed through the cracks of Natalie Lu's fingers.

Xu Ziyue took the tablet she had just put on the nightstand back into her hand, and said thoughtfully, "I remember in the past, Teacher Sixteen said that he liked to read a lot, so it's true. Teacher Sixteen really has a wide range of interests, not only do you like to read through books and infinite streams, but you also like to read this kind of ...... documentary."

When Natalie Lu heard Xu Xu Yue's last sentence, her face, which was already flushed, turned even redder.

How could she not expect that she just wanted to explore the unknown territory, and still be caught, hardheadedly said, "Not really, this is the first time ......"

Xu Xu Yue, however, as if she didn't care about this explanation from Nicco, looked at the book in Nicco's tablet with interest: "Chen Niang's sash is completely undone, her fragrant shoulders are leaking ......"

"!"

Natalie Lu did not expect Xu Xu Yue to read the book, but she also read it out loud.

Words turned into sound, and the private, secret admiration evolved into shame.

The calmer and cooler Xu Ziyue's voice was, the more ambiguous the text was, and Lu Shicheng shouted "Xu Ziyue", and tried to grab the tablet in Xu Ziyue's hand.

But Xu Xu Yue, as if she had foreseen it, dodged away from her, while recognizing the comment, while continuing to read: "This author's writing is really good, better than many authors. Jin Xiao probed and kissed at her neck, at the same time hand ......"

As Lu Shicheng, who had just explored the new world word by word, she of course knew how provocative the next place Xu Xu Yue was going to read was.

At this moment, Lu Shicheng couldn't care less about curbing her politeness, she probed straight over and used the most direct method to control Xu Xu Yue under her.

"Xu Xu Jiyue, stop reading!"

The soft mattress rose up in a burst of airy flopping, laying the shadow of the setting sun pressed above Xu Xu Yue's line of sight.

Obviously condescending and saying the strongest words, the faces facing each other blushed early.

Xu Jiyue's wrist was clasped in Lu Shicheng's hand, and the tablet she was holding fell onto the bed with it.

She lay flat on her back and watched from the bottom up at the person holding her hostage, looking straight at the gaze hiding a willful anger, just like this thin lips lightly opened, from memory to Lu Shicheng recapitulated: "She just like this red eyes, the whole person soft in the hands of Jin Xiao Well ......"

I don't know if this is the purpose of Xu Xu Yue's move, before she finished her words, Lu Shicheng kissed her straight down.

Because it was to stop her from continuing, this kiss from Lu Shicheng was a bit fierce.

There was no light kissing and rubbing to test the waters, the air that poured in swept straight through Xu Jiyue's mouth, rushing over the base of her tongue, tingling under wave after wave of points.