81 to 90

With Xu Shiyue's words, Aunt Sun asked the servants to bring in Aunt Xu and Xu Minjun who were outside.

The mother and daughter both wore expensive silk scarves around their necks, but it was not like decoration, but to cover up their identities.

——This was originally worn on their heads, and used with sunglasses to cover their particularly eye-catching faces. The beauty is full of abjection.

In the past, the more I wanted people to remember them and recognize them.

Now they really don't want people to recognize her.

Although it was a strange environment that she had never been to before, Aunt Xu was not too nervous.

Her hand was holding the handle of her handbag, and she was also carrying something heavy, a large black box.

Lu Shizhen was a little curious about what it was. After all, it was not difficult to guess why they came to Xu Shiyue today.

Could it be the other jewelry that Xu Shiyue's mother had stolen away by the mother and daughter?

But can this act of returning the property to its original owner sway Xu Shiyue's desire for revenge?

Compared to the disdain and arrogance that Lu Shizhen saw in front of the banquet porch, the face of Aunt Xu who was invited in was full of smiles.

Even when she noticed that Lu Shizhen was looking at her, she happened to look at each other and smiled.

This smile was extremely flattering, and there was humility in the abjection, which made Lu Shizhen not know how to respond to her, so she simply looked away silently.

The financial news had finished broadcasting the incident about Xu Shouxian's land and started broadcasting something that Lu Shizhen couldn't understand.

She just watched the protagonist of the last news walk into the conference room of her home, and crossed the question in her mind just now.

impossible.

Whether they are humble or flattering, unless what they bring today is a panacea that can resurrect Xu Shiyue's parents, no one can let go of the hatred of killing his father and his mother.

Thinking like this, Lu Shizhen noticed that Xu Shiyue was still sitting opposite and hadn't moved, and couldn't help but be a little confused: "You're not going?"

Xu Shiyue slowly ate the breakfast on the plate and said, "I'll finish breakfast with you."

Lu Shizhen raised his eyebrows when he heard this, and said faster than his head: "It seems that I am ahead of them."

"Yes." Xu Shiyue answered smoothly, nodding almost the second after Lu Shizhen said these words.

The early morning sunlight fell into the restaurant through the window, and a kind of calmness was reflected in Xu Shiyue's raised eyes.

The light was refracted too brightly, as if it could illuminate everything hidden in the shadows and not be faced by others, making people have to lower their heads.

Of course Lu Shizhen knew that compared with the two Aunt Xu, her status in Xu Shiyue's heart was indeed higher than theirs, but she didn't know why Xu Shiyue's words seemed to change.

I know it in my heart, and being recognized by others seems to be two different things.

Words are always so interesting.

Just speaking it from the heart, ambiguity was born clinging to the bones of the words.

It was just a joke at first, but now it turned into something different with such a calm reply.