141 to 150

Hsu, glean, moon.

The little girl's self-introduction was concise and calm, and Nicco followed by mentally going over the name of this one as well.

The name sounded quite good, better than any of the names of the little patients she knew.

Thinking of this, Natalie asked again, "So are you a patient of this hospital too? How come I haven't seen you before?"

Xu Jiyue's eyes fell on the words embroidered on the chest of Lu Shicheng's gown, saying, "I don't think I'm a patient in your hospital."

Her voice was too calm, as if she was stating something that was nothing at all.

Used to seeing her peers around her depressed and sad, crying their eyes out because of their illnesses, Xu Xu Yue's behavior at this moment was a little unexpected to Nicco, but also a little appreciated.

Perhaps because of her fellow patients, Nico felt less distant from Xu Ziyue.

She just looked at the little girl standing in front of her, following her logic to the embroidery on the chest of her dress.

"University of S Affiliated Hospital ......"

Over the years her family had taken Lu Shicheng to many hospitals in order to treat her.

Big and small, one level up, until she came here, to the best hospital in the country.

So although Natalie Lu was not very old, she had some impression of the hospitals in China, just ......

"We don't seem to have this hospital here ......" Lu Shicheng spoke carefully, with some incredulity in her voice, "And it seems that the country... . there's no S city either."

"We don't have your city there either." Xu Xu Yue nodded her head in agreement, before looking behind her at the long corridor connecting her hospital room and deduced, "I wonder if this long corridor is the passageway connecting our two different worlds, and that we're actually from different worlds."

"Huh?"

A large question mark immediately surfaced on Lu Shi Nic's small face as she listened.

This deduction by Xu Xu Yue was clearly beyond her small scope of knowledge.

Lu Shicheng didn't know what to say either.

Perhaps it was precisely because children didn't know enough about the world that they could accept these things more easily, so she just upended the apple that had just rolled out of her hand and clumsily asked, "So, do you guys eat apples there too?"

This kind of question was obviously more incompatible with Xu Xu Yue's adult-like calm reasoning just now, and even seemed unusually childish.

However, when Xu Jiyue heard this question, she smiled softly.

She looked at the little girl sitting in the wheelchair in front of her and answered for her, "Food."

"Then you want to eat an apple?" Lu Shicheng then asked, as if she was still worried that Xu Ziyue would reject herself, and offered again, "I can carve it into a bunny for you."

And as it turned out, Lu Shicheng's friendly initiative to throw out this offer was right.

Xu Jiyue wasn't interested in apples, she was just curious about what a bunny apple was.

Xu Xu Jiyue nodded, agreeing to this little girl from a different world's invitation: "Sure."

At first Xu Jiyue wanted to give Lu Shicheng a hand and help her push the wheelchair around.