𝙨𝙞𝙭, 𝙨𝙩𝙧𝙖𝙬𝙗𝙚𝙧𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙨 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙩𝙖𝙮𝙡𝙤𝙧 𝙨𝙬𝙞𝙛𝙩

It's the next morning and I feel sick. I haven't even gotten out of bed yet. "Rory! Come on we are gonna be late!" Lily screams, shaking me.

I whine and cover my face with my blanket. "I don't feel good."

She sighs "Fine. Stay in bed then. Here's some medicine." She hands me 4 ibuprofen and a glass of water.

"Thanks, Lily."

She smiles and sits at the corner of my bed before looking at her watch "Okay I have 5 minutes, spill."

I look at her "Spill what?"

"Uhm you and Mattheo? going to his dorm!"

"Oh...it was nothing...he was just putting cold water on my neck."

She lifts a brow "Oh really?"

"Yes."

"Nothing else?"

I shake my head "No."

"Mmmkay." She smirks at me before getting up "I'll see you later."

I wave and smile. She leaves the room and I stare at the roof.

It feels like it's been forever when I hear a knock on my door. I sigh before getting up to get it—hopefully, it's not a boy because I'm in a matching pj set, aka shorts and a mini tank top—with no bra.

I open the door and my eyes widen "M-Mattheo..hi..."

He grins at me "Good morning pretty girl."

"Good...morning"

He stares at me for a moment before speaking "Not going to class huh?"

"I don't feel well.."

He nods and points to my neck "Does it hurt?"

I shrug "A little bit."

He frowns "I'm sorry.."

"Don't be, it wasn't your fault." I stand there for a few seconds before clearing my throat "Well did you wanna come inside or..?"

He laughs "Right, I was gonna ask if you wanted to hang out in my dorm."

I smile "Oh..sure. Just let me...change."

He looks down at me and crosses his arms "Why?"

I look down at myself "Because..."

He lifts a brow "Your clothes look fine."

"Fine?"

"You look cute in them."

I feel my cheeks heat up before closing the door "I'll be out in a second."

I decided not to change but I put a bra and some socks on. I throw my messy hair into a ponytail and open the door to see Riddle leaning on the door frame.

"Finally, come on." He grabs my hand and leads me down corridors as we make our way to the Slytherin common room. I've only been in it a few times—Pansy and Draco always came to the Hufflepuff or Ravenclaw common room. And to say the least, it's gorgeous.

I look around the room as we walk through it. "Your common room is really pretty."

He smiles at me "You act like you've never been in here before."

I shrug "I've been like twice but I never really looked at it."

"I find that hard to believe, aren't you supposed to be like best friends with Pansy?"