Chapter 7

Sunoo yanked his hand away from his face.

"Don't fucking touch me with your dirty hand." He glared at the man.

"Wow, wow, wow, Jake, you're making the princess angry." The guy on his bed laughed as he said that.

Apparently the jackass in front of him is named Jake. Despite being the shortest of all his friends, he still managed to tower over Sunoo. Sunoo heard him chuckle at his friend's remark before turning around to face him again.

"You're right, but I kind of like it, actually." Jake placed his hands under Sunoo's chin, tilting it upward to face him. He brought his face closer to Sunoo, gazing into Sunoo's face from where he stood. His eyes land on the boy's lips, which he has been particularly interested in due to how irresistible they looked. Sunoo's lips are plump with a hint of shine from the gloss that he wore every night before he went to bed. Without any warning, he went in for a deep kiss, parting the younger boy's lips with his tonque and sucking hard on his lower lips. Shocked by Jake's action, Sunoo tried to push Jake's shoulder in an attempt to break the rough kiss. However, Jake retaliated by pulling him even closer. He felt Jake's hand creep up on his back and ass, running them up and down as if he had the right to do so.

Disgusted by Jake's exertion upon himself, Sunoo decided to bite the tongue that had been roaming inside his mouth.

"Ah! Fuck!" Jake instantly broke the kiss and stepped away from him. Holding his mouth as he winced in pain. Both other guys broke into laughter as they witnessed Jake's poor attempt to assert himself over Sunoo.

"L-let me go before I scream for help." Sunoo finally said it in between catching his breath. The previous kiss had been suffocating him, as Jake didn't give him a chance to take a breath while ravaging his mouth.

The guy who had been sitting on his bed suddenly stood up and walked towards him. Sunoo could feel his glare as he approached him. He stopped right in front of him before gripping his hair with one hand. Sunoo yelped in pain as the taller man pulled his face closer to face him. Soon he heard the man whisper.

"Scream all you want; nobody's coming for you." He saw the man sneer at him. Sunoo looked at him in fear and confusion. What?

"Have you forgotten?" He tilted his head to the side while still gripping Sunoo's head. Smiling at Sunoo's confused face.

All of a sudden it clicked for him; he remembered his father mentioning that their neighbors would be away for a vacation during his business trip. That basically leaves him and Jay alone with their closest neighbor, who is far enough away that a scream of help will be barely audible through the walls.

His heart sank. Did Jay plan all this? Is this why he invited his friends to come over? To fucking assault him?

Sunghoon grinned to himself. "It looks like you haven't after all."

Sunoo looked up at him, both hands trying to loosen the painful grip on his hair.

"W-what do you guys want from me?" He asked, despite his intuition already telling him what they all wanted from him. From their lustful gaze to Jake kissing and groping him, it tells him everything he needs to know about what they have planned for him.

"You really are dumber than you look." Sunghoon turned his head toward both Heeseung and Jake behind him.

"This kid is asking what we want from him." He laughed.

Sunghoon returned his gaze towards Sunoo, who was still whining in pain from the tight grip on his hair. He observed how both of Sunoo's hands were still trying to pull away from the grip. He brought his face closer to Sunoo's, observing his pained face. The sight of Sunoo's suffering and fright is a lot more satisfying for Sunghoon than he had anticipated. Despite having no animosity towards Sunoo prior to the event, the way he had acted towards the older guy that evening definitely erupted Sunghoon's nasty need to prove him something. To show him who he is dealing with, along with the fact of seeing Sunoo submit to him, begging on his knees for his forgiveness.

"Sunoo-ya, we are here to teach you a lesson."

Sunghoon suddenly pulled him forward, dragged him from the door, and threw him on the bed. Sunoo landed harshly on the surface. The bounce had barely soothed him from the impact due to how hard Sunghoon had pushed him. Sunoo started to panic even more; he had to think fast before they laid hands on him, trapping him even more. Sunoo shivered at the thought. There is no way he's going to win against the three guys. They are way bigger and taller than he is. Fighting against them would be useless. He scanned the room for his cellphone. Sunoo is thinking hard. If he's fast enough, he might be able to send an emergency alert through his phone. He spotted his phone on top of one of his pillows, where he had dropped it when they entered the room.

Unfortunately, the tallest one among the three had also spotted the phone at the same time that he did. Sunoo immediately reached out to it before the other one could have the chance to, which he successfully did. However, the phone was soon snatched away by him.

"Put it away from him, Heeseung." He saw the guy nod his head at Sunghoon's command.