Chapter 10

Swirling his finger inside the hole, Heeseung felt the warmth of Sunoo's hole wrap around his finger. His dick, which has been brushing and grinding with Sunoo's bare ass, has gone fully hard from all the friction that was felt. Once he felt the hole loosen up a little, he decided to add one more digit to fully prepare the boy. Sunoo was jolted back by Heeseung's sudden upgrade, and he whined harder against Heeseung's ear as he felt another finger entering his hole. 

"Ah...ah...ah, please stop...!" Tilting his head against Heeseung's shoulder, he whined for the guy to stop as he gripped his fingers against Heeseung, leaving claw marks.

Fuck Sunoo's moan is so fucking sexy. Especially when he's this close to Heeseung. You know what? To hell with his plan not to touch Sunoo; if he's this sexy just by being fingered by him, Heeseung couldn't imagine the sight of Sunoo being fucked by his own dick. How good it must've felt when he finally entered Sunoo. Heeseung is thrilled just at the thought of it.

"Hey! Are you done?" Sunghoon asked in irritation, as he had noticed that Heeseung had been taking his sweet time preparing the boy. He honestly couldn't wait any longer, as his cock had been aching to enter the Sunoo since he had laid his hands on the boy. Not even waiting for Heeseung's response, he pulled Heeseung's hands away from Sunoo, leaving his hole empty again. He grabbed Sunoo's other leg from Jake and folded it against the boy's torso, bringing his ass forward towards his groin.

"I want to see your face, baby." It turns out that Sunoo's expression while he was being fingered has been turning him on even more. He had been observing and admiring his facial expression, with his eyebrows scrunching, his lips parting apart and dripping saliva, and his chest moving up and down from sensation. He adjusted his dick to enter Sunoo again, only this time it went in a lot easier than the previous attempt. Regardless, Sunghoon's dick is still a lot bigger than he can handle. No amount of preparation could have prepared Sunoo for the pain that he is currently facing. He tried to stretch his arm to push away Sunghoon, but his hands could barely touch Sunghoon's shoulder due to his current position, let alone try to push him away.

Sunghoon pounded Sunoo's ass again and again. He can feel his whole body in tension as he has his sensitive cock clenched around Sunoo's warm hole.  Sunghoon can feel everything; every slip inside Sunoo feels like heaven; it's warm and wet; and most importantly, regardless of Sunoo's constant scream and his begging for him to stop, the clench Sunoo has been giving Sunghoon's dick is euphoric. Sunghoon had never felt so good during sex. It turns out fucking a boy isn't so bad after all. 

With every thrust, his pleasure builds. Soon, he feels himself on the brink of an explosion. The pleasure has built up to a fever pitch. Sunghoon's muscles tighten up, shivering out in ecstasy. All he wants now is to release the tension and come inside Sunoo.

"I-im going to cum inside, okay?" Sunghoon said it as if he needed Sunoo's permission in the first place, when in reality he gives no fuck about whether or not Sunoo would let him do that. All he knows is that he wants to release himself inside the boy. He wants his cum deep inside Sunoo. He wants the younger boy to feel him and swallow everything that came out of him, not sparing anything, not even a single drop.

And then he did just that. And it's the best feeling he's ever felt. Sunghoon can feel his penis pulsating in waves as he comes. He felt the buildup of anticipation, excitement, and a hormone rush. The balls feel a little throbbing from within and tighten up. Feeling a sensation rising from his balls and through his cock, he finally ejaculates inside Sunoo. Eyes closed from the sensation, he felt the shivering and tingling in his groin area, which spread over his spine. His grip on Sunoo's thighs loosened, his legs went numb, and he started to feel lightheaded from all the pleasure. Sunghoon pulled himself away from Sunoo, leaving it empty for the next person. 

"Aight. Guess I'm next."