Chapter 11

The next second, Jake starts to unbuckle his jeans, assuming it's now his turn. He eyed Sunoo in anticipation, as he had been waiting too long for this moment. He swore that he felt like his pants were about to burst at any minute.

Heeseung glared at Jake in irritation as he regretted his words just before they went into the room. Why the fuck did he say that? Because now he's definitely changing his mind, not after all that. Not after feeling Sunoo's tight inside with his fingers, hearing Sunoo's delightful noises every time he moved his fingers, and observing the sexy face while Sunghoon fucked him. He never really thought that he could get turned on by a boy, but here he is, his cock hard and twitching at every single sight of Sunoo's body. Fucking hell.

"N-no...please I can't do it. Please don't." Sunoo bursts into another tear as he begs for them not to continue. He felt like his hole had been ripped apart by Sunghoon. Although they prepared him beforehand, Sunghoon has been very painful for him, as it was his first time after all. And the rough sex has left his lower body in pain every time he tries to move. It stings so much. Sunghoon was merciless toward him. Sunoo closed his eyes, regretting everything that he said to the older boy in the kitchen, knowing it must've ignited something in Sunghoon, making him vengeful towards him.

Just then, Jake replied.

"Sorry, Oppa can't take it anymore."  Jake breathed out as he released himself from his pants, revealing his aching cock. Sunoo stared in horror as he couldn't believe what was going to happen to him again. He's about to be raped again. He cried out helplessly. What's going to happen to him? He feels like he's going to die. His eyes burned as he lost count of how many times he had cried tonight. It almost felt like his eyes were running out of tears, burning them instead of wetting them. He hiccuped as he let hot tears come down his cheeks. Then he used all of his strength to turn himself around to face Heeseung, who had been sitting behind him silently. Trying hard to search for any sense of sympathy in Heeseung's face, he grabbed both of Heeseung's arms and shook him.

"Please help me. He cried out to Heeseung, "I won't tell anyone, I promise." He tried to convince Heeseung. Just then, he felt someone pulling his hair harshly from the back.

"What the fuck are you doing begging him like that? He's not going to do anything. You should be begging for my mercy instead." Jake whispered threateningly in his ears, wrapping the younger boy's body with his other arm and bringing it closer to him.

Sunoo groaned in pain as he tried to loosen Jake's grip on him. Realizing that there's no escape from the situation and that he should be prepared for the next thing that's about to happen, he finally accepted his terrible fate.

Sunoo moved his fingers from Jake's hand to slowly caress the older boy's arm.

"Please be more gentle with me."

Jake smirked at the younger boy's sudden defeat.

"That depends on how much cooperation you're willing to give." He whispered playfully this time, feeling excited for some reason. Probably because he didn't expect Sunoo to actually beg him.

"I'll probably finish sooner if you don't fight me." He added sinisterly.

Sunoo's tears rolled down Heeseung's jeans, who was still sitting in front of him. Sunoo realized he was right. The more he refused, the longer it took. He might as well let the older boy do whatever he wants. It's going to be painful either way.

Jake took Sunoo's silence as a way of agreeing with him. He adjusted his rock-hard cock towards Sunoo's hole, pushing it in until the tip plowed into him. Jake's head looked up at the ceiling in pleasure. Sunoo felt so fucking amazing, and he's not even all the way in. He now doubts if he's going to last long, especially when Sunoo's rim is gripping him so tightly like this.

"Fuck, you like my dick so much, don't you, baby? You're gripping me like crazy."

Jake smirked as he eyed the scene below him. He uses both of his hands to spread Sunoo's cheeks for a better view. As expected, his tip barely fits the hole due to how tight Sunoo is.

"Shit, I can't take it anymore."

Jake pushed his dick all the way in. Testing how deep he can go inside Sunoo. As expected, the clench and the warmth of being inside the boy are driving him crazy. Every inch of his cock felt so fucking good that he wished he could stay like this forever. For a moment, he can feel his cock twitching inside, and he's sure Sunoo can feel it too.

"Do you feel that, baby? Tell me you feel it." He breathed against Sunoo's ear.

Sunoo remained silent but is still sticking to his plan to be as cooperative as he can to make this hell end sooner. But in all honesty, he can definitely feel the sensation inside of him—Jake's cock twitching against the tight muscle around it. Sunoo's shudder at the sudden confusing sensation that he felt. It's like his body is starting to respond to the stimulation that the older boy has been causing him. He shook the thoughts out of his head. There's no way he's finding pleasure in all of this. There's no way he's going to feel good about getting raped.