Chapter 9

Unable to stand the sight any longer, Sunghoon quickly unbuckled his jeans and pulled down his brief, revealing his fully hard dick.

"Shit, do I just stick it in there?" Sunghoon blurted out his question, not really directing it to anybody. Having no experience fucking a boy, Sunghoon has no idea how it works. Should he just go in raw? Should he prepare him at all? Would it even fit? He thought as he observed how small the hole was. If he went for it, Sunoo would probably tear up, but he doesn't really give a fuck about that shit now. All he knew was that his dick was begging to be put inside that thing right now.

"Fuck it, here I go, baby." He angled his dick in front of the hole. Slightly pushing the tip to enter Sunoo's entrance. Sunoo screamed at the sudden penetration from behind. He clenched in response to the unwanted breach from Sunghoon. He wiggled his arms in an attempt to escape from Heeseung's and Jake's grip, but their clutch was so strong that Sunoo basically had no chance of escaping from his position.

"P-pull it out! Pull it out, please; I'm begging you!"

He cried as Sunghoon forcefully tried to push his dick inside him, which the latter had a difficult time doing due to how tight he was. Sunoo felt like dying as he felt his hole stretched just by Sunghoon's tip; he couldn't even imagine the pain once it fully entered him. He wailed in pain on the floor as he begged for Sunghoon's mercy.

"Fuck! Relax your ass, bitch! I couldn't even go in!" He smacked Sunoo's ass, frustrated that it took this long and it hadn't even passed his tip. He felt like his cock was about to snap off.

Sunoo whined in pain as Sunghoon smacked him. His ass was red from the hit that he took from the guy. He could only let out his pathetic cry in a moment like this, where he is helpless against the three men. He turned his head towards Heeseung, who had been ignoring everything that had come out of his mouth. Heeseung might be on it with his friends, but just for the past few minutes, Sunoo has several times caught Heeseung's eye, and he could feel a hint of sympathy from him.

"P-please help me, it's- he hiccuped, "It's so p-painful." He tried to convince Heeseung. Caught off guard by Sunoo asking for his help, Heeseung tried to divert his gaze from Sunoo. Pretending like he didn't hear anything. He cursed to himself, Stupid Sunghoon, what kind of dumbass didn't prepare the boy he's about to fuck? But then again, he didn't say anything earlier to avoid looking like he gave a crap about Sunoo, which he really didn't, but Sunoo's crying face did budge him a little, especially when he looked so pitiful crying like that.

"I think we should prepare him first." Heeseung finally said. Both Sunghoon and Jake looked in Heeseung's direction.

"W-what? That's what they usually do. I mean the gay ones."

"...right." Sunghoon finally stepped away from Sunoo, who was still writhing in pain. Plopping his dick out of his hole. Sunoo groaned in pain as he was finally free from Sunghoon. Then he felt Sunghoon pushing his body towards Heeseung.

"Go ahead and prepare him like you said. Make it quick, and don't forget I get to fuck him first."

Heeseung's tsk at Sunghoon's demand. Who the fuck does he think he is? Despite being annoyed at Sunghoon's, he decided to remain silent throughout the whole ordeal. He captured Sunoo's falling body, which was already weak from all the fighting and resisting. Sunoo fell against Heeseung's chest, his head hanging low and his knees wobbly. Heeseung scanned the room to search for some sort of lubrication that he could use. When he spotted one, he asked Jake to bring it to him.

He laid Sunoo's back on top of him, making the boy face his face for both Sunghoon and Jake to see. Heeseung laid his back on the wall, with Sunoo's weight pressing against his chest. The boy had his head plopped to the side, making it easier for Heeseung to see what was happening down there.

"Hey, help me hold his legs."

Both Sunghoon and Jake obliged by grabbing Sunoo's legs at their sides, spreading them for an easy entrance.

Smothering the lotion all over his fingers, he slipped one finger inside.

"Jesus, no wonder he can't fuck you yet; you can barely fit my finger."

Sunoo once again whined in pain at the insertion. He tried to stop Heeseung by trying to push his fingers away, but the more he tried, the harder Heeseung went. He retracted his hands in defeat and clenched his hands towards Heeseung's biceps beside him instead, trying to bear the pain from being fingered by the older boy. It doesn't help that the older boy's finger is slender and long.