Chapter 13

He kissed Sunoo's lips, sucking on the lower lips. He felt how soft Sunoo's lips were against his own. Feeling like it wasn't enough, he slipped his tongue inside his mouth. He licked his mouth, tasting everything. Without him realizing it, Sunoo's sweet mouth and soft tonque are making Heeseung's insides rage more. He can't help it anymore; he wants more of Sunoo. 

"Don't worry, I'll be quick." Heeseung reassured Sunoo in his ear, as if he could hear him.

He quickly unbuckled his pants, releasing his aching cock. He positioned his dick to enter the warm entrance, which was still loose from the previous act. He slowly pushed himself into Sunoo.

"Fuck..." 

He started to rock himself back and forth. Taking in all the pleasure he felt being inside Sunoo. As he had anticipated, Sunoo felt so good around his dick. Heeseung rolled his eyes in pleasure as he continued to fuck the boy. He never thought that fucking a boy would feel this good; he never really had a chance to do something like this. Any sort of intimacy he has had with another person has always been with a girl. He had only wished Sunoo was conscious. He wanted to hear Sunoo's voice, feeling his small and pathetic grip on his arms, which stood no chance against him. No matter how hard he tried.

He placed both of his palms on Sunoo's exposed chest. Placing it for balance while groping it. Sunoo's chest is flat, but Heeseung still can't help but notice how soft it is against his palms. Amazed that his chest is small enough to be almost covered by his hands. How cute. Heeseung thought. 

Heeseung fastened his pace inside Sunoo as he almost reached his climax. Heeseung tried his best to last longer but failed. Having his dick clenched that tight inside Sunoo makes it even harder for him. Just then, Heeseung decided to change positions. He brought Sunoo up to his lap, letting his upper body fall on top of Heeseung's before he started to re-position himself to enter Sunoo again. Sunoo had easily slipped onto his cock due to his position, which sent waves of pleasure inside Heeseung's cock. He started to rock Sunoo's waist up and down his groin, letting Sunoo's weight do almost all the work. After another minute of that motion, Heeseung finds himself unable to bear it anymore; he needs to let it out now. All he could think about was the unbearable pressure and the desire for relief that had been pounding inside his cock.

"Shit... I'm coming." Whispering to the still unconscious Sunoo on his lap. In that instant, he came deep inside Sunoo. He felt the shivering sensation throughout his spine when he ejaculated inside him. It's so good that his arms and legs almost go numb. Heeseung can feel his heart pounding, and then his mind goes completely blank, not aware of anything around him. He lets his cum shoot deep inside the boy until it drips down the hole to wet his groin.

"Fuck..." Heeseung finally pulled his cock away from Sunoo. Pulling his pants up to cover himself and leaning back against the wall to rest. He switched his gaze back to both Sunghoon and Jake.

"Jesus, you probably lasted like 5 seconds." Sunghoon laughed as he made fun of Heeseung's short session with Sunoo,which was apparently funny to Jake as well as they both broke into laughter at the remark.

"Shut up." He said this in annoyance at his friend's remark.

Both Sunghoon and Jake continued to take the piss out of Heeseung's reaction before silence took over all of them.

Now what?

"When do you think he's going to wake up? Jake stared at the seemingly lifeless body of Sunoo.

He looked at Sunghoon for any response.

Sunghoon, who had taken notice of Jake's gaze, responded back.

"What? How the fuck would I know that?"

"I don't know! I thought you had done this before. It was your idea to begin with."