Chapter 12

Just then, Jake started to move inside him, pulling his cock almost out of him just to push it inside again. Sunoo screamed in agony due to the action. The familiar pain that he felt while Sunghoon was fucking him washed all over him again. Only this time he tried to bear it instead of trying to stop it. Jake repeated the motion until he reached the climax, which was sooner than Sunoo had expected, fortunately.

"Fuck, you're so good to me, Sunoo-ya." Jake scrunched his eyebrows from all the pleasure and sensation he was feeling. He finally ejaculates inside the hole. He can feel his cock spasm before he shoots his semen deep inside Sunoo. Sunoo felt the warm liquid being released inside of him before he fell to the ground, plopping the cock out of his hole. Sunoo is tired. So tired that he can't move his body anymore. He fell to the floor, causing a thud.

"Fuck, that was great." Jake leaned back, resting both of his palms on the floor, while he stared at Sunoo, who was already lying on the floor. He switched his gaze towards Heeseung, who had been staring at Sunoo since forever. Smirking to himself, Jake knew Heeseung had been holding himself back for the past twenty minutes but was just too cowardly to admit it. For some reason, Heeseung has been holding his pride back from fucking a boy because apparently he's too 'straight' to do that, which he personally thinks is bullshit. Especially since his friend has been rock hard ever since they cornered the poor boy in his room.

"Want some?" Sunghoon's voice can be heard from Sunoo's bed. Jake turned his head to face Sunghoon, who is currently offering him a cigarette. His friend had been smoking cigarettes on top of the bed after he had finished with Sunoo. What a jackass. Jake snorted before taking the blunt from his friend's hand and smoking it on the floor.

"I can't believe Jay has been gatekeeping him from us." Sunghoon finally said.

"You think he did?"

"Definitely."

Jake looked at Sunoo's stiff body, who had been remaining silent ever since he fucked him.

"Maybe...who knows?"  He finally replied.

"You think Jay has touched him? Sunghoon asked. A question he blurted out as if Jake knew the answer. Something in which he has been curious about. He must've, right? There's no way he could live with Sunoo without ever doing anything to him, especially with that attitude of his, because Sunghoon would have definitely done something. But then again, Jay never mentioned anything about that, and he's sure that motherfucker would've told him if he had. He let his curiosity wander around in his mind as he puffed the smoke out of his lips. Or could it be that he's the one who took his virginity?

"Hey...look."

Sunghoon snapped out of his mind at Jake's sudden voice, telling him to look at what he'd been staring at.

There he is. Heeseung is trying to wake Sunoo up, as the younger boy has been silent for the past 5 minutes. Sunoo must've let his body fall into unconsciousness when he fell to the floor. Heeseung started to panic. Did they kill him? Why the hell is he not moving?

"Hey...hey! Wake up!" He started to shake his body, but Sunoo's body remained limp, and his silence was making Heeseung very anxious.

"Jesus Christ, relax, will you? Sunghoon spoke in irritation at Heeseung's sudden panic.

"What the fuck do you mean? He's not moving at all." He snapped back at Sunghoon's remark.

"He's probably fainted. Nobody has ever died because of sex, you dumbass."

He switched his gaze back to Sunoo, putting his finger to feel his pulse, which is thankfully still there. He sighed in relief before he heard both Sunghoon and Jake laughing at him.

"How the fuck do I know that? I've never raped someone until they fainted." He snapped back at Sunghoon.

"Oh, please, don't pretend like you weren't hard the whole time—and probably still are." Jake suddenly pointed at his crotch. Jesus, that must've been painful."

Heeseung's face flushed when Jake pointed out his crotch. Embarrassed that he's been caught. He tried to hide it with his hand, but it was too late.

Sunghoon stared at Heeseung for a moment before smirking at Heeseung's reaction.

"You know you can still go for it, right? He suggested it to Heeseung while pointing his chin in Sunoo's direction.

Heeseung stared blankly at Sunghoon. While he completely gets what he meant, he never really thought about having sex with an unconscious person. But then again, what's the point now? Sunoo has been raped two times. What difference does it make? He's also unconscious on top of that. That means he can't feel anything...right?

He suddenly palmed Sunoo's face, searching for any sign of movement or reaction from the younger boy, again to no avail. Looking at Sunoo's face, he observed how pretty the boy was. Even when he's unconscious. Sunoo's peaceful face is incredibly beautiful. Heeseung can't help but stare at his plump lips, which are looking extra red and glossy—probably from all the crying that he did. Heeseung now realizes how screwed up he is. From getting turned on by the sight of the boy coerced into having sex with his friends to still finding the desire to do the same burning until this very moment, That's it, he thought.