delirious fights (rob p.o.v)

(disintegration)

    Robert’s p.o.v

Sitting alone in the dressing room I stared at my reflection. I looked horrid, I had grown rather skinny due to the tour and bad eating habits. I've got no sleep, but I suppose that adds to my aesthetic. 

We had a show to play in 10 minutes, roger and pearl were already near the stage, boris was probably eaten and i didn’t know where simon was. We had gotten into a bit of a squabble earlier- nothing too major but simon just ended up storming out.

I was worried that I had really upset my best friend. I sighed and pushed back a piece of teased hair that was layered in hairspray. My hair naturally grew wild though so it wasn’t far too hard to achieve my signature wild hair. 

“Mr smith, you're one in five.” the stage manager said through the door. I didn't bother to respond, I merely stood up and walked over to the door. Once I exited my room I made my way towards the stage, taking a bottle of cold water on the way so I wouldn't be too thirsty on stage. 

I found myself standing by the stage with roger and pearl. “You right rob?” Roger asked, glancing at me. I nodded my head wordlessly, not looking at roger. Boris then made an appearance with a drink in his hand. “Right then, let's get this show on the road!” boris grinned stupidly as he always did.

I chewed my lip and pulled on my sleeve, glancing around. Simon was nowhere in sight. “Where is simon?” I finally piped up, looking out onto the stage to see if Simon had already gone out there. Simon was not though.

Roger frowned and shrugged, “not sure.. After the little bickering you two got into i haven been able to find the bloke since.'' Roger said. I brought my hand up to my mouth and began to chew the hangnails.

The show would be a flop if they did not have a bassist- and they only had seconds left before they had to go out. It wasn’t a stadium show thankfully, it was a private and close encounter show. People paid good money to see this show, but all Robert could think about was his anxiety slowly eating him from the inside out.

“I'm here!” Simon's slurred voice boomed, catching everyone’s attention. I looked over my shoulder and saw Simon lumbering over to the band, his hair sticking out and his eyes dark with eyeliner. “You're drunk.” i said with a frown, displeased by simon’s belligerent drunken state.

Simon looked at me in a bitter way, lifting his hand up and giving me the finger. “Yeah, and so what.” simon hissed, making me frown more. I lowered my eyes before turning away, walking out onto the stage.

‘Why is Simon acting like this..’ I thought to myself as the crowd screamed with excitement.  The rest of the boys followed after me, going to their respective spots and putting on their instruments. I lifted my guitar over my head and took in a breath, “hello..” i said, leaning into the mic. “Wonderful to see you all.. I'm glad to see you.'' I said, licking my lips before ducking my head down.

From there we began to play a somewhat normal set, playing songs from our newest album that was already doing exceedingly well. The set lasted 2 hours, and they were very straining on me. Simon was drunk, and I had started to feel a little ill from not eating.

Not to mention simon kept making things difficult for me, he played exceedingly well as he always does but he kept shooting me nasty looks and doing things to trip me up. By the time the show ended i was exhausted, and i desperately needed to eat or i was going to heaven.

I whipped my forehead and waved goodbye to the crowd, a shy smile coming onto my face as they begged for us to stay- to play another song.  But we would see them soon, seeing as we were holding a meet and greet shortly after the show, and then after that we were going to attend an after party and so forth.