all I want

The lights on the stage blinded robert, the screams of his fans was all he could hear. The cure had finished a 3 hour set, and Robert was a bit pissed. He had been drinking through the set, just because he wanted to. Simon was wearing a bloody dress for some reason,  it was quite distracting really. The shoulder strap had slipped off while Simon was playing, and now nearly his whole back was exposed. Robert never fancied that dress, it was a ugly shade of pink but Simon made it look nice.

Robert waved to the crowd in a drunken manner, unable to keep a smile off his face. Robert knew he was plastered, he could barely see straight with all the flashing lights and often changing colors. Robert laid his guitar down, humming as the crowd screamed for another encore, but they had already given them 2. 

Robert saw Simon place his guitar down from the corner of his eye and straightened up, gazing at Simon's pale and sweaty back. Simon’s curly hair was tied up messily, and Robert wondered why in the world Simon chose to wear a bloody dress. Robert’s gaze shifted down to Simon's legs, and for a moment Robert wondered where in the world Simon got his fashion sense. It was bloody awful at times.

Robert sniggered, turning to the crowd once more and slowly walking up to the mic to bid one last goodnight to the eager people. It may have been the end of the night for these people but Robert knew better, more often than not after every show a little party was sure to happen, it was just the nature of the business. Robert didn’t mind, he had already started drinking for a reason.

After the gaggle of men walked off stage, Robert approached Simon, “fix your strap Simon, a man might jump you” Robert teased, fixing Simon's strap and placing it back onto the other’s shoulder. Simon laughed, “bloody hell rob, stop taking a piss at me” Simon chided playfully, slowing his pace down  a bit so robert didn’t have to run to keep up.

Robert smiled and whipped his face with a rag, “mn. Anyways, are you going to change? I need to get out of these bloody clothes, it's sticking to my skin like glue ''Robert huffed, feeling icky and gross due to how sticky he felt from the exhausting show. Robert tossed the rag he used to wipe the sweat off his face into a bucket before entering the dressing room with simon. He and Simon shared a dressing room, Pearl and Roger shared one, Jason and Lol also shared a dressing room. 

When they were alone robert did not waste any time and peeled his shirt off his body, tossing it to the ground with a distasteful look. “Bloody tosser” Robert insulted the shirt, as if it had feelings before walking over to the mirror to take off his makeup. Simon chuckled behind Robert, finding it funny how Robert would cuss at inanimate objects when he was frustrated.

“Don't hurt the shirt’s feelings, Rob,” Simon teased, taking his hair down and shaking it out. Robert eyed Simon for a moment before rolling his eyes, “the shirt can eat it” Robert uttered, grabbing a brush to fix his damp hair. Robert focused more on his appearance now, trailing off as a comfortable silence settled across the room. Robert heard a soft click before he watched Simon approach him slowly.

Robert’s chest tightened a little when Simon stood behind him, fixing his curly hair before his dark brown eyes locked with Robert's . robert’s cheeks burned and he huffed before looking at his own reflection once more, “still wearing that dress?” Robert mumbled, grabbing red lipstick and smearing some onto his thin lips.

Robert heard Simon laugh, “what? Don't like it? I think i look pretty in this dress.'' Simon teased, silently stepping a little closer, staring at Robert's curvy ass that was poking out accidentally since Robert was bent over the counter to fix his makeup. “I suppose, though it's a bit weird since you are so masuline. If anything I would see pearl or myself wear a dress before you-''Robert said, gasping sharply when he felt Simon trail a finger up his spine slowly.