Chapter 2

Mina and Chaeyoung sat in the latter's car. He was wearing a tight black suit, his vibe was so different from yesterday from casual to formal instantly. Mina was too embarrassed to look at him. She was fidgeting with her fingers while he cleared his throat.

"What made you change your mind?" He asked.

Mina took a deep breath "Money" she stated and Chaeyoung's smile faded "I have dreams I want to achieve, so it's a good deal for me" she lied.

"Fair enough" he frowned "How much do you want"

"500,000$" she muted a bit "Cash, I want them tomorrow before I sign on anything"

Chaeyoung clenched his jaw and nodded "Let's meet tomorrow so we can talk about the marriage contract and everything" He looked at her with a frown on his face before he pulled out a business card from his pocket "And I hope you won't rip it again this time"

"I won't," Mina said and took it from his hand. She looked at his piercing eyes and gulped "I will go" She hated how she couldn't open the door on the first try leaving a disappointed Chaeyoung. Bangchan smiled at her and sat next to Chaeyoung followed by the driver who drove off.

"What's wrong?" he asked as Chaeyoung's expression was obviously not happy.

"She wants money" he stated.

"Yeah? It's normal. You told her you would give her anything" he muted a bit "You didn't expect that she would fall for your eyes easily?"

"I thought she was a bit different" He sighed "Now let's talk about the marriage contract"

~~~

Myoui's Household - 9 PM

Mina entered the apartment and directly sat next to her father "Where have you been?"

"Does it matter to you?" she fired back "Tomorrow I will have the money and give it to that guy"

"What?" Her father gasped and got up "Where did you get the money?"

"I have a rich friend, I borrowed it from her" she lied.

"I was about to sell my-"

"There is no need," she said getting up "I hope you two are proud of Haruto now" she fired back and went to her room. She sat on the bed's edge and saved Chaeyoung's number.

Mina: Hi 9:39 PM

Chaeyoung: Hi 9:40 PM

Chaeyoung: Tomorrow in Jihwaja restaurant at 2:00 PM, Please don't be late, I am busy. And send me a picture of your ID for the marriage registration papers. 9:40 PM

Mina: Okay, goodnight 9:40 PM

Mina: PHOTO 9:42 PM

~~

Son's Mansion - 10 PM

Chayeoung was untying his necktie as he walked upstairs. Today was a busy tiring day for him. He rubbed his nape and groaned.

"Well, well. Look who is here finally" said a woman in her late forties while walking toward him. He rolled his eyes in annoyance "How are you, my stepmother? How was your vacation?"

Garam was a beautiful woman and everyone can agree, her charming eyes can bewitch everyone. But no one knows her real personality as much as Chaeyoung. She folded her arms up to her chest "Your dad would be angry if he heard you calling me like that. Call me mom, sweetie" She was about to caress his cheek but her yanked her hand away.

"Never" he faked a smile "Today was already bad and I don't want to make it worse by arguing with you, where is my dad?"

"In his office" she replied in disgust "You grumpy". Chaeyoung headed to the end of the corridor, he knocked on the door and stepped in. A big smile formed on the older's lips.