Chapter 7 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Word count: 2700+ Word + Detailed smut... Enjoy.

6:00 PM

Chaeyoung secretly met with his father and Bangchan, discussing their plan for today's auction. On the other hand, Mina was getting a makeover. From changing her hair color and receiving the finest massage ever. He waited for her after finishing his meeting, he looked at his watch and blew air from his nose nervously. He froze when he heard high heels click coming from upstairs.

His lips parted when he saw Mina's new look. She had the appearance of soul fire sparking against the ice. He wanted to scream to her 'Come to me and touch me with love and, I promise you, I will never see a more beautiful woman for all of my days.'

She dyed her hair black and wore a maxi black velvet dress with blue earrings, a ring, and a necklace

She dyed her hair black and wore a maxi black velvet dress with blue earrings, a ring, and a necklace. He was looking at her without blinking, he prayed that he could kidnap her and run away from everyone's eyes. He wanted to keep her for himself. Mina was still unsure of her feelings. Chaeyoung hurt her real bad but he is her safe place. She can't really decide if she hates him or not.

He yelped and found himself speechless, he was drowned in her beauty and charms "Are you ready?" he asked and Mina nodded slowly while smiling at him. Chaeyoung's heart skipped a beat and they walked to the car.

A few minutes passed...

The two arrived at the auction hall. All eyes were focused on them. Mina linked her arm to Chaeyoung's her aura was different from everyone else. The men were envious of Chaeyoung while women were jealous of her appearance.

The couple sat in the middle and Chaeyoung's had his eyes on Jiyoung who was sitting casually in the front row.

"What's the item they are selling?" Mina whispered to Chaeyoung. He laughed and leaned in "We are aiming for a warehouse, the goal is to take it from Jiyoung"

"Your old friend?" She shockingly asked.

"There he is" Chaeyounf replied while looking at him. Jiyoung was wearing a dark red velvet suit. Mina stared at him for a few seconds. He was greeting someone and smiling from ear to ear "His aura is dark. He doesn't seem a good person, at all"

Chaeyoung looked into Mina's eyes and nodded. He always loved how intelligent and profound.

"Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to our auction of the year. We would like to thank everyone who helped with this event's management." said the MC through the Mic grabbing everyone's attention "Today we are doing a raise for this necklace" He said pointing at the pearl necklace. "The one hundred years old vase and lastly the largest warehouse in Seoul. Over 150,000 square feet"

Mina noticed how Chaeyoung smiled confidently as if he already owned the warehouse. The first round started and Mina couldn't believe how people were spending a lot of money on stupid things such as a necklace and a vase.