Chapter 6

Mina and Jimin sat in Roys coffee shop. She nervously took a sip of her cappuccino while Jimin had his eyes focused on hers "I heard you got married. Congratulations"

Mina hummed "Thank you, it was very sudden"

"I tried to reach out to you. I went to your workplace but they told me that you quit and you changed your phone number"

Mina was looking at Jimin blankly, she always thought he was the love of her life and she will love him forever but she was wrong. She doesn't feel anything at the moment, moving to another district for work was the reason for their breakup and she knows she can't leave her parents alone with the mischievous brother.

Mina's face turned pale as soon as she saw Chaeyoung entering the coffee shop. The latter didn't hesitate to grab Jimin's shirt collar and pin him to the nearest wall.

"What are you doing with a married woman, huh?" Chaeyoung said followed by a strong punch on his stomach. Mina tried to rush to them but she was held by Taecyeon. Jimin collapsed and Chaeyoung didn't hesitate to punch his face till he broke his nose.

Two random guys wanted to interfere but they froze when Taecyeon showed them the gun on his waist. Mina couldn't help but cry, Chaeyoung grabbed her wrist and dragged her with him. Her eyes were focused on Jimin who was barely conscious on the floor.

Chaeyoung was driving his car dangerously, Mina was scared and sobbing "Chaeyoung please, slow down" She looked at him and saw a blood stain on his right shoulder blade "You are bleeding, your wound is open. Let's go to the hospital, what if it's infected?"

"No problem," he said and continued driving to the mansion. The two arrived at their bedroom and Mina could only cry.

"Why did you do that? I was just talking with him" she pointed out.

"You broke one of the contract's rules!" he yelled a bit "Don't dream of leaving this mansion from now on, I gave you a bit of freedom and you betrayed me!"

Mina shook her head "I didn't do anything" she cried.

Chaeyoung's heart broke seeing her cry like this but his blood was boiling with jealousy. He left the bedroom and called Dambi "Mina is not allowed to leave this room, Roger that?"

Dambi nodded with a confused expression "Sir you are bleeding"

Chaeyoung can finally feel the pain in his shoulder and arm "I don't care" he said heading downstairs.

A few days later...

Like a punished child, Mina stays in her room. She barely eats or sleeps. In depression, the soul becomes a mirror to a loveless universe, one that reflects the endless emptiness, unable to see the light. Chaeyoung doesn't even show up anymore. She was looking out of the window blankly until the door's unlock sound brought her back to reality. Chaeyoung stood by the door frame with his usual formal attire. Mina hated how her heart jumped in its place when she saw him. He is the one that makes her cry and miserable but why is she craving his existence around her despite his toxicity?

"Change your outfits, we are leaving" he ordered coldly.

"To where?" Mina said getting up.

"No questions, I will be waiting for you in the car" he replied and left. Not so much passed and Mina arrived at his car. She sat in the passenger seat and put on her seatbelt. Chaeyoung drove off silently. He parked the car in front of an outdoor venue and there was a birthday party "get out"

Mina compiled, she was standing on the opposite sidewalk. Her lips parted when she saw Jimin carrying a five-year-old girl with a girl beside him. They were singing happy birthday and everyone was cheering and clapping.