Chapter 3

The two were in the backseat as the driver drove off. Chaeyoung eyes Mina's laps he noticed her shattered old phone and her shaking hands.

"Where are we going?" she dared to ask.

"No questions are allowed" he replied coldly and looked forward. Mina looked out of the window and prayed that a miracle would pull her out of this situation.

After what felt like a decade for her, they entered the garage of a huge two-floored mansion. She came out of the car and was fascinated by its architecture and the guards here and there. She flinched when she felt Chaeyoung's hand on her back "Don't touch me!" she warned and he raised his arms in defeat "Let me take you inside"

Mina followed Chaeyoung's short steps and she was greeted by the door by two maids and one chef.

"These are Miyoung and Dambi. They are sisters, they have been working with us for more than thirty years now" he introduced and Mina humbly bowed and smiled at them earning a gasp from them.

"She is so beautiful and kind!" Dambi complimented her well-mannered behavior.

"Amazing choice Mister Chaeyoung, oh I still remember the days you used to run around in here in your diaper!" she said getting teary-eyed "And now you are married"

"Oh god," Chaeyoung embarrassedly face-palmed himself while Mina giggled "Anyway this is Kyungsoo our chef" The latter bowed and smiled at Mina.

The newlywed went upstairs and Mina was still looking around at the high ceilings, paintings, and chandeliers "You will meet our family's assistant. She can help you with anything you want, we trust her and at night you will meet my father and step-mother"

The two reached Duho's office, a girl wearing a formal skirt and shirt was waiting for them. Her black hair was tied up in a bun. She smiled brightly and bowed "My name is Im Nayeon. I am here to help you will all you need"

"I will leave you both alone, I will be in the garden," he said closing the door behind him.

Mina sat on the couch and looked around at the bookshelves that reached the ceiling. Nayeon took a deep breath "Straighten your back"

"Eh?" Mina was caught off guard when Nayeon put her hand on the middle of her back "The wife of the CEO should sit straightly with confidence" she scolded and looked at Mina closely "You are so beautiful but your skin needs some cleansing" she complimented before she walked to the desk "you need to read these books," she said giving her three books "and these are the rules of the mansion" she cleared her throat.

"Rule 1: Breakfast time is at eight, lunchtime is at three, and diner time is at eight. No one is allowed to eat at other times.

Rule 2: Your bodyguard is called Taecyeon, you are not allowed to leave anywhere without him.

Rule 3: You are obligated to attend all the parties, meetings, and charities with Chaeyoung or Garam."

"Is there a specific time for me to use the toilet too?" Mina mocked while looking at Nayeon Who didn't reply and pulled out a large velvet ring display box. It has more than ten couples ring "These are yours and Chaeyoung's ring size. You need to choose yours" she said.

"What about him? He won't choose his?"

"It's a pair, whatever you choose he will wear it. He said that" Nayeon grinned.

"What a way to get married," she gibed and looked at the rings expressionless until a ring caught her eyes "This"

Nayeon took it and put it on Mina's finger "Amazing choice. Sterling silver and platinum-plated" she smiled "Now let me tell you some information"