Chapter 5

Chaeyoung spent his days and nights sleeping and lying down. He barely walks around in the mansion and if he did. It's with Mina's help. The latter spent her days reading books and taking care of Chaeyoung who was eventually healing. He was working on his laptop when Mina came to give him his medicine.

"Chaeyoung?" she said nervously. He hummed with his eyes focused on the screen "My parents want to meet you, they want to invite you over. What do you think?"

Chaeyoung smiled and nodded at her "Sure, I am feeling better too. How about tomorrow?"

Mina nodded and sat on the single couch. She texted her mother and looked at Chaeyoung. She doesn't know if she is used to this life or if she is enjoying it.

~~

Next day - MidAugst.

Chaeyoung was doing his best to take off his Pajama T-shirt. Wearing the jeans wasn't as hard as he thought but his arm and shoulder were stinging. Mina entered the bedroom just to see Chaeyoung struggling alone. Bangchan will always help him with his showers but he is not present at the moment.

"Let me help you" she offered.

"No, no problem I can take care of my- AH!" He groaned as stretched a bit. Mina rolled her eyes and walked to him. She stood in front of him and took off his t-shirt making sure to not touch the wound. She put his right arm in the shirt's sleeve and then switched to the left side. Mina was focusing on buttoning the blue shirt buttons. Chaeyoung was having a hard time, his eyes were looking anywhere but at her. Until he stood up and looked right into her eyes. Mina yelped and faked a cough "I will bring the arm sling"

"No, I hate wearing it"

"Can you for once stop arguing with me and do as I say!" she nagged while putting the arm sling on him. Chaeyoung walked to the vanity and brushed his hair with his left hand before putting on his perfume.

"I will wait for you in the car," he said. Mina walked to the vanity to put on her earrings, she closed her eyes as she inhaled his addicting perfume. She held his perfume bottle and was about to open it when he entered the room suddenly. Mina left the bottle and yelped, afraid he saw her.

"I forgot my keys," he said taking it from the drawer "Are you coming?" he raised his eyebrow at her.

"Y-yes" she stuttered and grabbed her purse "Can you drive with one arm? I can drive if you want," she said while following his fast steps. Chaeyoung stopped and glared at her "Okay, sorry" she pressed her lips jokingly and he did his best not to laugh.

The drive to her parents' house was calm until they stopped at a chocolate shop "We can't go with empty hands, let's buy something" he said with a frown on his face. Mina can't deny that Chaeyoung has good manners. She, as always followed him like an obedient child.

"Wow," Mina said under her breath while looking at all the chocolate boxes.

"Do they like dark chocolate?" Chaeyoung asked.

"Yeah, they will find anything delicious they are not picky. I never had a chance to taste any of those types" Mina smiled.

"Ma'am," the male worker said and offered her a piece of chocolate earning a glare from Chaeyoung but the male worker was too stunned by Mina's beauty. The latter noticed Chaeyoung's reaction and held his left arm making him freeze she shook her head, begging him to not make a fuss in this luxurious place.

"I am going to my in-laws house. I want a nice luxury gift for them, and in a second box, I want you to put a piece of every chocolate in here. For my wife" Chayeoung faked a smile at him and the worker bowed his head humbly. Mina was caught off guard by Chaeyoung's actions. He was talking to the shop's owner while she walked around.