Make Me Feel Good Y/N 🔞

Y/N - Sir...sir..(with teary eyes) wh..
What are you saying....I didn't do anything..please...let..me go...(she was begging him with tearful eyes)

Taehyung(Deep voice) - Ahhh...Y/N..(breathing heavily) why are you crying baby..??? You know..what you look..so..hot....and even more on the couch with me....pleading me to stop....but then I will do it..with..you... roughly...(smirked)

Y/N (she was shocked listening his terrifying words. Her heart beat was racing like hell. She started pushing him) - N...no...no...please..I...am begging you.. sir..please..leave me.. please sir..sir...I don't want...(requested him)

Taehyung( became aggressive) - What..do you..mean..you don't want Y/N. You are with me now... Come on..Make me feel good..babygirl..Let me have you...( He licked his lips)

He leaned his face toward her. She tried to stop him but he hold her hand more tightly and pinned it beside her head and started to kissing her aggressively.

Y/N - Amm...amm..no..pl..( cutted by him)

Taehyung - Y/N..Y/N.. Ahh..ahh..( he was fulfilling his lust)

Y/N - (crying sound & struggling to free her hand) - Ummm..amm..let...

He freed her hand and broke the kiss. Now she was pushing him but he was still in his business. He wrapped his both hand around her waist and harshly pushed her towards him.

Y/N was not letting to kiss her which made Taehyung angry. He used his one hand to grabbed her hair and holding her waist by other hand to keep her closer to him.

Y/N screamed loudly when he harshly hold her hair. She was breathing heavily because of pain. Taehyung took the chance and put his lips on her. Then he started kissing her deeply.

He was having so pleasure because each kiss made him to do more hard.
Taehyung grabbed her hair more harshly she gasped in air then he inserted his tongue in her mouth and exploring each and every corner in her mouth.

Y/N hit his shoulder to let her breath. She was feeling very weak. Her leg was shaking and became weak When he broke the kiss . She pushed him hard and wipped her lips.

Y/N - leave....me ..plzz sir... Don't ruin
my life...you .. can't to this to...me..(taking her step back)

Taehyung bit his lips, hold her wrist and pulled towards him.

Taehyung - Y/N... don't make me angry...I won't let you go. I haven't done it enough... I WANT SOMETHING MORE..(he chuckled)

After telling his real desire Taehyung harshly threw her on the couch. Before she could do anything he got however her.

Y/N was crying like a mess. She was trying to get off but his strong body blocked her way. He kissed her lips like a animal. He was completely rough to her. He started sucking and biting her lips at the same time. Y/N was feeling helpless. Taehyung pleasurable moment was a torture for her.

Y/N whole body was under him. Her weak and shivering body was making him feel good. Taehyung suddenly went to her neck and bit it.

Y/N - Aaaaahhhhh..ahhh(screamed loudly)

Taehyung more biting her neck kissing it roughly. Then he started sucking and biting her collerbone. Y/N was extreme in pain. Taehyung hold her both hand and pinned it beside her head. Tears were continuously flowing from her innocent eyes. Taehyung was ripping off her soul.
Y/N was moaning in pain.

Y/N - Ahhh..ahh..it is ...hurting..pl..le..
Sir..sir....ahhhhh ( crying)

Taehyung - Ahhh..ahhh..(his hot breathing in her neck)....Y/N..moan my name..baby...I wanna hear..my..name...call me by..my...
name..call me Tae only..( seductive voice)

Y/N - Sir...sir.. please... I can't...don't
do it..I can't take ...take it anymore...it hurts..stop it...please..(She was tired of his weight)

Taehyung - I won't stop..(feeling dizzy)
Y/N...it hurts you baby... don't worry...I will make it worst. Be ready...I am going to make you scream my name more loudly..

Y/N - No..no..no...(trying to push him)

His hand was going to her down side and she was stopping his hand to touch it.

Taehyung (closed his eyes and groaned) - Ahh..I am feeling so hot
Y/N...you have to suffer a lot of pain because I will not have mercy on
you......I will fuck you so hard...

Taehyung (went close to her ear and said)- I know from the beginning that you are vergin...(licked his lips).. but don't expect me to be gentle... because I wanna do it rough..I am going to fuck you so deep and hard that your body will remember only this touch....only Kim Taehyung..it will only belong to me...(he was sweating a lot. His vision was getting more blurry.)

After listening his intentions Y/N eyes got widened. She was aware that he could do it with her. Here Taehyung hand was going to touch her underwear but she used her all strength and strongly pushed him.

Taehyung fell down on the ground and groaned in pain. His mind was going blank and gradually he lost his consciousness.

Y/N took the opportunity and got off from bed. She ran to the door in hurry unlocked it quickly then came out of from the room.

At that night she went to her home without telling anyone. She took the cab and then left. She was so heartbroken. Her heart was still beating fast. Every Tears were expressing her pain given by Taehyung. She was sobbing and crying all the way. She wanted to forget all things.... everything...and
the most.. Kim Taehyung.

See in next 😉🥰😝