Cuteness Overloaded

BTS Dance Practice -

BTS members were practicing continuously without any break because it had tough choreography. They need to be sync more. Every members had some signature move. They were working on their specific entry scene. Taehyung was sweating a lot. He wore loose clothes and slipper. He was getting tired and tired but whenever he remembered his last night things with Y/N he shyly smiled and again practicing his step.

In this step he head to jump off the table and looked at the camera with serious facial expression. He did it with great attempt and looked at the camera but then he got shy face again and his eyes shaked then he laughed.

The members saw their performance on monitor. Jhope was looking every thing with his eager eyes. The members were laughing and little scared because seeing Hobi's different expression.

Jin( lower voice to Jimin) - I don't know want he is thinking about me. He gives me death stare every time..hehehe..

RM (whispered to Jin) - When it comes to dance Hobi forgets that you are his hyung & I am leader....(giggled)

Jk -  I am safe... because Jhope hyung won't scold me..(proud face)

Suga(savage cat) - Kookie... it's not me.. it's our dance leader..I am scared..if he finds my mistake..(moving behind Taehyung)

Taehyung(teasing him) - Ohh..we thought our Suga hyung is so brave..but I think..we found his weakness... scaredy cat...meow..

Suga(hide behind Taehyung) - You evil  maknae..I am Suga..I am boss.

Jhope( laughed and showing Taehyung his last expression) - Yaa.Yaa....Taeuaa...why are you getting shy..on this serious song and move... hehehee....

Jimin - Yess....your face..is getting red..

RM - I think...he is thinking about someone....right Taeuaa... somthing good happened with him.(proud dad)

Jungkook(bunny smile) - Yes...I have seen him many times lost and smiling....he blushed too.

Taehyung(looking down and moving away from them) - No..hyung...(moving his hand gesture)...I was not blushing...

Jimin(dirty face and hugged Taehyung and moving him back) - Come on.. soulmate.. something happened between you and..??

Taehyung(biting his lips and glanced at Y/N ) - No..dwarf Jimin...I will kill you if you say something more..
It's nothing happened between me and Y/N..you get it...??

Jimin(moved a back looked at Star eyes of Taehyung) - I didn't mention her name man..(got separated from him and fold his hand)

Taehyung(acting like nothing happened) - Because I know you..that...ohh my...Baby..(he saw his choreographer brought his 3 year old son and his 1 year son with him because his wife's mother was sick and she had to go today. Taehyung face lit up seeing both cute creature were getting attention from everyone.)

He and Jimin ran to them. Other members and artists were playing with small baby boy who was on his father's hand and little boy was wondering seeing these big world. His twinkle eyes were seeing members and cute girls around him.

Jin(playing with baby) - Ohh..my cutie pie...see..RM..he is so shocked to see this World wide handsome face...

RM(holding his laugh) - Hyung..I think..he is about to cry seeing your face...and here he go...(done face)

Baby started crying loud with his tiny little cute voice. His tears became fountain and face became red.

Suga(bickering with Jin) - Ohhh.. hyung..why did you cry my little baby...?? How can you do with that to him...