Take Shower With Me 🔞

At home -

Y/N and Taehyung reached to home. They was really tired. Y/N went to her room and then after some time Y/N went to take bath. Here Taehyung was Getting sulky because he wanted to get her little attention. He went to bathroom to get fresh but water is not coming from shower. He got a little angry but then thinking something his eyes sparked. He shyly smiled.

Taehyung POV - What can I do ? I have to take shower why do I use other rooms..(thinking dramatically)You don't have any option Tae.....Now I have to use Y/N's room bathroom. (He seductively smiled)

Taehyung took his clothes and then went to Y/N room. He knocked twice but then he entered there without any hesitation. He saw her room which was cleaned and filled with her fragrance. He went to to dressing table then saw her things. His eyes fell on her lipstick. He picked it up and opened it then got it closed to his nose to smell it. He smirked then put it back.

He went to her bed threw his clothes on it then led down on bed and closed his eyes. He could hear the sound of running water from the bathroom. He was smiling continuously. After some time the water sound stopped he immediately opened his eyes and turned around his face toward bathroom to see her. He saw Y/N wet figure coming slowly with wet tower on her hand and wore her bathrobe. She was little shivering because of cold water. She didn't realise that Taehyung is in her room and watching her. She was looking down still rubbing her long hair. Suddenly her lower eyes gradually going up to see someone in her room. She got startled seeing Taehyung smiling with deep ocean eyes.

Y/N(looking down immediately to check her breast side) - Sir...sir..You..
Why..what...(she quickly grabbed her bathrobe to hide her neck part side)

Taehyung(licked his lips) - It's so unfair....I am not sir...... I am Tae... remember...Y/N....what are you hiding..??Is it special there...??(giggled)

Y/N(biting her lips not to laugh but she gets shy) - Ahh..amm....sorry..Tae..
What are you..doing here...? Do you need... something..??(not looking in his eyes)

Tae stopped laughing and leaned his head on his hand. He was looking at her whole expression. He was mesmerized seeing this beautiful creature in front of him. He slowly got up from the bed and started coming to her. Y/N was looking down seeing his foot step coming to him with her every breath. She wanted him to stop. Feeling his closeness Y/N going back to back untill her leg touched the table. She still looked down and moving her eyes here and there.

She used the towel as her shield to make block between him and her. Taehyung smirked to see her trick.

Taehyung - Y/N.....(slowly taking towel from her hand)

Y/N(breathing hard) - Ye...yes..(looking down and moving her head away)

Taehyung (deep voice) - Are you feeling uncomfortable with me ??? (He got towel and threw it on the bed while looking at her red blushed face)

Y/N(she looked at the thrown towel and then slowly looked up to see his daddy look) - Uncomfortable...no
no...(she quickly looked away)

Taehyung (moving his hand to her right cheek to touch her wet hairs) - but I don't think so....(he crassed her hairs lightly)

Y/N(turned her head away then tightly closed her eyes) - Ahh.. It's...it's..not... like..that...Tae ..ahh..

Taehyung(tucked her hair behind her ear with his gentle touch) - Then why are you not looking into my eyes..???

Y/N(grabbed her dress without looking at him) - I am..just..just..Tae...

Taehyung(looking at her lips and getting excited to hear his name from her plumpy lips) - I am listening...(started checking her out from head to toe)