Because I Know Y/N

After taking bath Y/N went to the dining area where Taehyung was waiting for her. Her hair was still wet. Tae saw her coming to her. He looked her wet curl hair and then looked down making shy face.

Taehyung - Y/N , seat here. Ajuma she is Y/N.... my wife. Please help her if she needs anything and tell all our maid about her.( his smily face)

Ajuma( old maid) - Hello mam..we are glad to serve you. Please have some food. ( starting serving food to Taehyung and Y/N)

Y/N - Thank you aunt but please call me Y/N then I feel more comfortable.(she politely said)

Ajuma - But mam ...how..can..I (she skipped)

Y/N - Please aunt....I feel good.( she smiled)

Ajuma looked at Taehyung who nodded his head and then she smiled and said -

Ajuma - Okk... Y/N..( said gently)

Taehyung loved Y/N gesture towards his maid. He respects aunt Ajuma a lot like his own mother. He feels good that Y/N has pure soul to others and she didn't take her advantage as his pretending wife.

Now they started eating and having some conversation.Tae asked about her college study and here work as a makeup artist. Y/N was feeling uncomfortable with him having dinner. Taehyung could feel it.

Taehyung - Y/N...(soft voice)

Y/N - Yes sir...( she looked at him)

Taehyung - Be comfortable...I am not alien ..( he laughed)

Y/N - Sir.. hahaha..( she looked down and laughed)

Taehyung - I think you haven't gone any date with a guy?? Right..??( he just wants to know her personal life)

Y/N - Amm..sir..how.. do you know..I mean yes I haven't..( she felt awkward)

Taehyung - Hahahah..(he clapped and laughing hard)

Y/N - It's so bad...how could you..(she feeling embarassed)

Taehyung - Ohh sorry Y/N...I couldn't hold my laugh..(he control his laugh)

Y/N - It's okk...(she shyly nodded)

Taehyung glanced her ravishing lips. Before she noticed it he asked her.

Taehyung - Come on, you can ask me anything..?? ( he wanna make friendly move)

Y/N - What...can I ask you sir?...(she feeling pressured)

Taehyung - About me , my family, my friends and....(she interrupted)

Y/N - Your girlfriend...???

Taehyung gave her a little cold look and smiled. Y/N got scared about her stupid question.

Y/N - I ..am..am sorry sir..please don't mind ..I will never ask you...

Taehyung - which girlfriend do you wanna know..?? ( he asked coldly)

Y/N - hhhh...ammm

Taehyung - I have dated many girls. And they all were the same good looking, cute, hot, sexy, breathtaking...(took pause and said).... seductive and very good on bed.

Y/N - Ooo ....wow...I mean that's great.
(She was surprised that how he said all the things in short lines)

They were again having their dinner silently. Y/N was still thinking about his girlfriends. Then suddenly Taehyung stopped eating then leaned his back, fold his hand and glared at Y/N for while then he asked.

Taehyung - Do you like someone???( in his cold deep husky voice)

Y/N - Ahhh..amm..no..( she looked at him with innocent eyes)

Taehyung - Don't you have a boyfriend?? (again asked)

Y/N - No sir ..I don't.(she tucked her wet hair strands behind her ear)

Taehyung - Really...(he smirked secretly)

Y/ N - Sir..can I ask you something..?

Taehyung - Yes Sure.( being excited)

Y/N - On that night...you..you said that..that..I..am...I ..am...(hesitated)

Taehyung - Vergin..You are vergin..(directly looked into her eyes)

Y/N - Ammm..(she stammered)..h...
how ...do you...know ???( feeling strange)

Taehyung (shyly smiled looked down
Unfold his hand then walked towards her)

She was getting nervous looking at his each step. Taehyung came close and stood behind her. Then he bent down and put his hand beside Y/N. Y/N was shivering his closeness. She closed her eyes tightly and bit her lips.

Taehyung - Because I know Y/N..(he smelled her fragrance)..Good night.

After that he left her making speechless. He smirked making her nervous.

# Everything has a reason. May be this conversation has it's own goal...who knows #

See in next 😉🥰🥰❤️